Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This was the first post when this thread was started. It summed up this thread's intentions perfectly. :yesway:

I like coming to this thread to be amused. Lately, that has been happening less and less. I'm tired of the long spans of posts without seeing any pictures. And, I'm tired of the bickering and posturing and claiming someone is a troll and people trying to impress everyone with their knowledge.

This is a picture thread. Occasional comments are allowed. I hesitate to set a number because some legalistic member will get their knickers in a twist if we go over by a post or two.

Lengthy and argumentative dialogues belong in the General Political section. That way I can easily avoid spending some of the precious minutes I have left on this planet reading said posts because I know not to go to the General Political section.

To the vast majority of the readers of the Funny Political Pictures thread, please continue posting your funny political pictures here. Thank you. :ingo:

LMW

OK people. Did any of you actually read this post. Read it now. This is the last time. Pictures. That is what we do in here. If you do not like something fins a pic that sends a message. You all seem to have a strong "Google-Fu" so lets use it. Stop the remarks and condescension.

Last call.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Maxine can't keep her mouth shut even when she is asleep:

36747175_2301963279821131_3427694879315066880_n.jpg

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I'm clear, as I'm sure you are, who the meme I posted was referencing. Some others apparently aren't able to discern such, which leave me scratching my head.

2ymarr4.jpg

To be fair, most people would if you paid them enough. The brilliant part would be getting someone to pay you to say it in the first place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom