Political Correctness (Aargh!) To The Extreme?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Intellectualism and intelligence are two very different things, as we can see from the topic of this thread. True intellectuals generally have the smarts of domesticated turkeys, and would drown in a rainstorm, looking up. JMHO.

I had a brother in law that fits this to a "T"

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I think the liberal college profs, for instance, all assume that having a Ph.D. is somehow going to guarantee them a seat at the post-SHTF table. I am guessing most of them won't last the first 8 hours, with their Obama "rob me" bumper stickers.

If only there was a History PhD here on INGO who would tell us who is always the first to be purged/relocated/reeducated in SHTF from Russia to China to Cambodia to Africa?:D

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    My theory:

Political correctness is treating everyone equally correct? Ok so now that that fact is out of the way. If "political correctness" in and of itself offensds me and many others, then the only true way for true "political correctness" would be to offend 100% of the people 100% of the time. Using their own logic. (with a healthy dose of me screwing with it)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If only there was a History PhD here on INGO who would tell us who is always the first to be purged/relocated/reeducated in SHTF from Russia to China to Cambodia to Africa?:D

Indeed. Funny how they tend to be the first to get liquidated, isn't it?

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    Political correctness stems from one single attribute, common sense. Unfortunately, liberals brains are formed without the instinctual ability to develop common sense. Even those liberals that have real world experiences, like falling off a ladder are incapable of utilizing common sense to determine what is right (won't hurt) and what is wrong (will hurt like hell). Based on these facts proves that liberalism is a mental illness and is incurable.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I have never been a fan of nor gone along with being "politically correct." I have always thought it was a sign of how far our society has fallen that people attempted to monitor and modify the language to please everyone. As in politics; it just ain't happenin', it ain't feasible, and it will never work. Meanwhile, idiots like these guys will moan and groan and holler (all on the behalf of others less fortunate or too ignorant to know they should feel offended by simple words) and of course it has nothing to do with them wanting to get their name in the paper or on the internet or anything like that.

Anyone else find it offensive and disgusting that they could try and claim that the word 'citizen' could be offensive? Hell, I am offended every day by the millions of illegal immigrants and American-hating immigrants that we allow to flood through our borders. No other country in the world has borders as weak as ours. It's appalling. And when the states get fed up and says "enough is enough," and try to do something on their own, the fed gets even more high-handed with them.

Sorry about the rant, but this kind of BS gets more and more asinine every year.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

Now now, you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

FWIW, I have not drowned in any rainstorms yet.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom