Political Correctness (Aargh!) To The Extreme?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    Nothing like this ceases to amaze me anymore. I think people are getting to thin skinned, if they are getting upset by brown bag and citizens. I wonder if they would be upset by Thin skinned.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    C'mon [STRIKE]guys[/STRIKE] people we can't use the word “citizens." We might offend [STRIKE]illegal immigrants[/STRIKE] undocumented workers.

romad7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    Why is brown bag offensive? I used to carry my lunch in a brown bag, are they saying its a Black thing to have that experience or is there more to it?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    C'mon [STRIKE]guys[/STRIKE] people we can't use the word “citizens." We might offend [STRIKE]illegal immigrants[/STRIKE] undocumented workers.

Please don't use the word "workers"! It discriminates against those who choose to be 'unjobbed'.

And using the word "word" discriminates against those who choose to communicate by other means, or not reduce their thoughts to conventions like "words".

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy

You need to be careful using People especially if you say You people. And all the undocumented illegals are mad because they are citizen wannabe's and arent until they get their free pass and collect $200, welfare, food stamps, social security, free Obamacare and on and on.....

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Unfortunate we couldn't have a selective Pandemic to clear out the gene pool.

My guess is that we will. SHTF will sort it out in a big hurry. I don't see any way to avoid it at this point given that we have passed the point at which the people on the dole outnumber those who are working in addition to the government being bankrupt even if the fact is not openly acknowledged.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Yeah, stupidity seems to be a hardy genetic trait. :laugh:

I think the liberal college profs, for instance, all assume that having a Ph.D. is somehow going to guarantee them a seat at the post-SHTF table. I am guessing most of them won't last the first 8 hours, with their Obama "rob me" bumper stickers.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think the liberal college profs, for instance, all assume that having a Ph.D. is somehow going to guarantee them a seat at the post-SHTF table. I am guessing most of them won't last the first 8 hours, with their Obama "rob me" bumper stickers.

It's not like there's any historical reference of "intellectuals" being the first ones shot we could go by, is there?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    It's not like there's any historical reference of "intellectuals" being the first ones shot we could go by, is there?

Intellectualism and intelligence are two very different things, as we can see from the topic of this thread. True intellectuals generally have the smarts of domesticated turkeys, and would drown in a rainstorm, looking up. JMHO.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom