• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    We must schedule when the building is available.....as well as try not to conflict with other events. This year we will try to be more organized as far as the dates go. This has never been a money making business venture, so be patient with us. We do have a good time trading in the winter!

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    It's both. It strikes me as a gun show circa the late 70's. Lots of stuff for sale and trading. I've gone and spent money and other times swapped what I've brought and didn't spend a dime except for entry. I'm the type of person who will ask someone about a trade even though they have a price tag on it. You never know until you ask!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Um....Why "Pocket Traders"?

Do you guys share each others pockets?.....because your hands are cold? Is this some strange form of "Pocket Pool"?? :gheyhi:

I ain't from around here.....what's it?

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    We are shooting for 4 trade days this winter. I'm still working out the schedule and should be done by the weekend. I will try to post as soon as I'm done so people can start planing Saturdays with us.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Yes this Saturday the 20th. Be there early for the best deals. Forty tables are spoken for. We have about ten tables left if anyone wants to set up pm me.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    how does this work? I mean is it like the local swap meet where everyone gets in for $3, regardless if they are buying, selling, looking, etc? or does it cost more to get a table? (are there tables? ;) )

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    how does this work? I mean is it like the local swap meet where everyone gets in for $3, regardless if they are buying, selling, looking, etc? or does it cost more to get a table? (are there tables? ;) )

Yep, it's just like that. There is table rent, but I don't know what that is (not much, I'm guessing), but woody131 or traderdan can tell you for sure. :)

Top Bottom