• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Not 223/556, but I once had some of their .38 Special SD rounds (cannot remember the weight or if +p or not) that I couldn't hit a paper plate with at 5 yards out of my J-Frame. No idea where any of that crap went - other than into the backstop beyond. Seriously. All the other stuff I shot through it that day I could get on the plate at least!

Rockhopper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Boonville
    My son and I burned through 2000+ rounds of PMC Bronze .223 during Rifleman I at Valor Ridge last month. 5-300 yards, rain and mud. No malfunctions.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    For me it seems like I can get around a inch then get a flyer that opens it up to past a inch to about 1.5" with the Federal. That flyer can come in on any of the five shots. With my hand loads I can get less than an inch. Fairly consistently. I am just looking for back up ammo that will shoot close to a inch.

Thank you all for your time.
    If that's all you're looking for the PMC it should not disappoint you. It occupies a good portion of my plinking stash because I can usually find good deals on it and it's reliable and accurate enough. If I found both the Federal and PMC at the same price I'd pick up the Federal. But I wouldn't hesitate to get the PMC at a better price.

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I have been using PMC Bronze and never had any issues. That said, I've only been using their .223 and basically, it's just for range time.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom