Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    West Indy
    Voted "No."

Current Poll results:

Yes 33% 158 votes
    No 56% 269 votes
    It should be an option that is explained clearly to the gun owner 10% 50 votes

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Ok kids, learn me somethin here. Why exactly is it so horrible to have your pic on your LTCH? I'm just not seeing the issue. Please don't throw rotten fruit at me... I'm just trying to keep up.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Ok kids, learn me somethin here. Why exactly is it so horrible to have your pic on your LTCH? I'm just not seeing the issue. Please don't throw rotten fruit at me... I'm just trying to keep up.

I don't think they were putting the pic on the LTCH just taking a picture and keeping it on file. And why would they need to do that?:rolleyes:

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    what's wrong with certain people having to wear arm bands and having special IDs, and their names on lists? Big step in the wrong direction.

Scary stuff

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital

My theory is, all the states and the fed's are building a facial recognition data base and these pictures would be added to the data base.
    Sub heading "Evil gun owners"

We will all eventually be in facial recognition data base, I just am not in a hurry to see it happen anytime soon.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Voted!

Yes33%239 votesNo56%400 votesIt should be an option that is explained clearly to the gun owner10%73 votes712 total votes

b

b

model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    photo

Like I posted at the Courier, this is an example of little brother(Evansville) following big brother(Indianapolis). Look around see some of the things Indy is pulling. It's making its own laws and getting away with it!!! stay safe

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    The problem with the poll is it is asking about the permit being a photo ID. This has nothing to do with the fact that the EPD was taking mug shots and sticking them in a file.

the carry permit database is already cross referenced with the BMV database. When you are pulled over, the cop's computer tells him you have a permit. So, any paranoia about photos ON permits is moot.

I have yet to hear a logical reason why, some months ago, the EPD decided "hey, let's start a photo file on permit holders". Absolutely no believable reason has been given. I rarely get pissed and I am pissed.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    The poll isn't really relevant to the story...

I don't really care if they want to put my picture on my card, but thats not what the EPD is doing. They just want to take your picture to keep in their own files for their own dirty reasons.

And BTW, they don't PROCESS anything. It is merely their job to fingerprint you and give you your application so you can send it to ISP. Just do your simple job and stop pretending you have a say in the matter.

Top Bottom