Please pray for my wife and unborn baby.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Wanted to give you a few days to recover. when you are able we would love an update and pictures if possible.

Continuing prayers.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Just wanted to give a quick update. He was born at 12:02 and is 5 pounds 3oz. He is having some breathing issues so he is on a cpap in nicu to help him. They aren't sure if it's fluid or from underdeveloped lungs from being 34 weeks. We havnt been able to see him yet except when he was first out. My wife is doing well!
    Congratulations and I hope you are able to follow up with more good news.

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    Sorry for no updates and pics yet guys! I have been super busy and stressed and everytime I get on here I had to get right back off. Baby Caleb is still in the nicu, but doing well! He just needs to learn to nurse and can go home, but he is being lazy and just wants to sleep. Momma is doing great and is already up and doing than before she had the c-section. I need to get with the times and get an account on a photo sharing site and post a pic! I will probably get one up when he is out of the nicu.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Thanks for the good report. I think we would be tired after what he's been through. Let him sleep. We will continue to pray.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    when my girls were born (twins) they weighed 4.12 and 4.4 ounces, they stayed in the nicu for 5 and 7 days, the hardest thing I ever did (to that point in my life) was leave the hospital with my wife,while the girls stayed, I cried like a little baby! all the way down the elevator, to the car, ride home.

on day 5 holly (4.12 oz girl) came home, I cried again....heather (4.4 oz) was alone in the hospital, I called twice a day, and visited at least once a day (one time I woke up at 1.30 am, got dressed and drove to be with her, hold her, feed her, after seven days in the nicu heather came home!

I hated the nicu almost as much as I hate riley hospital!!!!!....not what they do, nicu's and riley are the best! I hate that kids have to need places like that.

your son will be home soon enough! I know it's hard, but get your sleep now, cause after he gets home, sleep will be hard!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom