Please pray for my wife and unborn baby.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Second transfusion was earlier today and everything went great! Baby recieved a lot more blood today that will hopefully keep him good for a while. Plan as of now is to only do 1 more and deliver between 34 and 36 weeks(whichever comes before anemia sets in again).

Please, how many weeks is your wife now?

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    She is now 30 weeks. They have to do another transfusion this morning that we weren't really expecting. She went much longer this time though, so that is good! This will probably be the last one and they will deliver if another is needed because that will be safer. He is 3 pounds right now so will be pretty tiny!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    She is now 30 weeks. They have to do another transfusion this morning that we weren't really expecting. She went much longer this time though, so that is good! This will probably be the last one and they will deliver if another is needed because that will be safer. He is 3 pounds right now so will be pretty tiny!
    Continuing prayers. Hang in there.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Thanks for the update. I wake in the middle of the night and that is when I get in a lot of prayer. You are brought before the throne of grace often.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    My daughter was 5 pounds 11 ounces at 36 weeks when born and went down to 4 14 in a week (she was also jaundice), she is at least 16 pounds now and seven months, you would never know it. I also know someone whose daughter was born at 32 weeks at the weight yours is now, she is one now and you would never know she spent five weeks in the NICU before coming home and was around 3 pounds when born. I know this doesn't help much, but praying that your wife can make it six more weeks and your little one will be screaming its lungs off as soon as it comes out. You will never forget that first scream after all the stuff going on now.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I hope these words of comfort help.

Psalms 30:5 ... weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

John 16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    Transfusion went well! This was the last one and he will be delivered in 2-3 weeks when he becomes anemic again since it is just safer that way. I appreciate every though and prayer. I don't usually post anything personal online, but you guys really helped me through this. I will keep updating and figure out how to post pics of the little guy when he arrives.

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Praying is a very powerful thing. You and your family have been added to our prayer circle. God bless and make sure you are taking care of yourself too. Dan

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Transfusion went well! This was the last one and he will be delivered in 2-3 weeks when he becomes anemic again since it is just safer that way. I appreciate every though and prayer. I don't usually post anything personal online, but you guys really helped me through this. I will keep updating and figure out how to post pics of the little guy when he arrives.

:yesway: so excited for you!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom