PLEASE come to Tax Day Protests!! This Wed. Apr 15!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    If it was on Washington street on the sidewalk that was me! :D My two girls had on my Camo jackets.

I was wandering if that was you because I recall earlier in this thread or another you said you would be, but this one looked like it was in the middle of the crowd.

Has anyone seen the "Revolution is Brewing" headline on the yahoo.com homepage...:dunno: It was an article about the tea parties.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Great crowd. There were a lot of kids holding signs and/or wearing protest t-shirts. Good to see. I spent the entire time on the side showing my sign to the passing traffic on Capital avenue. Lots of beeps and thumbs-up!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Here's the AAR for Lafayette.

I don't know of the total number of people but I was impressed. It was better than the first Chicago Tea Party. They planned it pretty well. The main speaker tried to obtain permits to dump tea but IDEM said no. DNR didn't care. He said that he was prepared to pay the $180 fine because he was going to dump the tea with or without approval. He had a big box and told people to put their tea bags in it and he'd dump it himself to save everyone from getting fines. They had an open mike time. I thought one guy was going to get a beat down. He was wearing an American flag like a cape and a phantom of the opera mask. He started saying end the war, blah, blah, blah. People started converging in front of him and giving him the what for even long after he left the mike.

Here's the tea.
    teaparties008.jpg

Here's the douche bags collecting the tea bags. I don't think they were on our side as the main speaker was joking about them being down there.
    teaparties011.jpg

teaparties014.jpg

Oh, I had to get this one for you. Kind of makes you proud to be a Patriot!
    teaparties005.jpg

The Indy Tea Party was really good and well put on as well. I'd think there would have been a hell of a lot more people there than 2000. It was pretty packed. People liked my Dear Leader Chairman Moabama shirt really well. There were some really great signs there. Which one of you guys was this?
    teaparties032.jpg

Without further ado, the Great Thomas Payne
    teaparties037.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hey - I got pics if you and your cute kids, I was the guy in the orange sweatshirt. Uploading photos now... I have hundreds

That's funny! I watched you do that and didn't even think to ask.

We also handed out a few copies of the Pocket Decleration and Constitution to random people aswell!

Uploading my photos now.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    It was nice to see you folks there in Indy tonight. I met several INGO peeps I didn't know before, and saw a couple old faces with Gadsden flags. :patriot::patriot:

The IndyStar has plastered "2,500 protesters" all over their site. Those of us in attendance know it was MUCH more than that.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    Man, I'm really bummed...I wanted to go to the one in Indy, but couldn't get out of work today. It sounds like it really came together well, and its a shame I couldn't be there.

But hey, you know what they say? "Republicans...we work so you don't have to!"

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    So there I was, walking toward the front of the crowd at 10 after 4PM. Talking with my dad who had his rather nice video camera. We get to the front line and security stopped him, he said I'm just trying to get a good place to video. They motioned for us to go around the chain and up front. He led the way and I was in tow. They tried to stop me but I said I was the producer and they let me in:D

We then got press passes and got to walk wherever we wanted!! good times!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yeah, how did he end up with cute kids??? :dunno::D:dunno:

(Shhhhhh.... their not mine by blood, but mine in heart!) Yea, they're cute when they're not pulling each others and my hair out! :D :laugh: They did really well and to see their faces when we got home and saw other tea party's and said WE WERE THERE was what made my day. It will be a day we'll all remember. My only regret was my babies couldn't come. I'd say next time, but I pray we don't need a next time.

Picture are halfway uploaded. I'll only post my favs here and give a link to the rest.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The Valpo Tea Party was great. A few thousand people for sure.

Thanks for everyone's support. These Tea Parties are very much in Gun Owners' best interests. This is a Conservative Movement. Gun ownership is a Conservative tenet. You should support Conservatives where ever you can. The Founding Fathers whom we admire were right-wing conservatives. We believe in small government and low taxes. Self-Sufficiency and free-markets. Liberty and right to bear arms.

There will be more Tea Parties. This is just the beginning. We are taking back the country.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    CNN HEADLINE NEWS WAS MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT NO AFRICAN AMERICANS BEING AT THE RALLY WHEREVER THEY WERE!!!!!!!

HERE WE GO PEOPLE! WE'RE RACISTS BECAUSE BLACKS AREN"T SHOWING UP! WE MUST INVITE THEM, DRAG THEM, FORCE THEM TO BE THERE OR WE"RE RACISTS!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I can't wait to get to these tea partys.

I saw a few of our black brothers in Indy. One on a bull horn yelling at traffic driving by.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom