• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Well now it just bit me in the arse. Trying to add photo same exact way to another one of my posts but says file is to large:ugh:

1. That is what would happen to me when I used the "insert image" in INGO instead of uploading into Impur then pasting into INGO, and that problem got solved and I can put pics in any size (and I resize them however I want)

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Guess im just not cut out for this s*#t! To big a pain in the you know what. Think im just gonna stick with Armslist, i dont have the patience for this....took 3 hours to post 1 photo and now cant get it to work again. I give up!

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Guess im just not cut out for this s*#t! To big a pain in the you know what. Think im just gonna stick with Armslist, i dont have the patience for this....took 3 hours to post 1 photo and now cant get it to work again. I give up!

1. I know your pain: been there and done that.
    2. Some have no issue at all, interesting.
    3. I have had it work flawlessly, and another day be dreadful as you have described.
    4. I assumed it had something to do with my cmp and how I was saving the pics, yet it sometimes would work fine.
    5. Armslist is a simple upload, never been an issue.
    6. Thankfully, some very helpful people here at INGO put me onto Imgur, and it has been wonderful after I learned what and how to click which was not intuitive but required patience from others here in helping me fine-tuning how to use Imgur.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I believe it may be easier with a computer, but unfortunately i use my phone. I don't have a computer. As others have stated its kind of silly how hard it is to download a pic here compared to pretty much every other site, but not much can do about that apparently. I'll just try n post pics and if it doesn't work I'll just sell on other sites that are easier for me. I really dont care for having to download a app or put my pics on a web sharing site anyway. No reason shouldn't be able to pull a pic from my gallery and post it like every other site. I'll probably catch s**t for it but i just dont buy into the cost aspect of it. Armslist doesn't charge, Craigslist doesn't charge, NRA app doesn't charge, Gunlistings Indiana doesn't charge(and gunlistings has next to no traffic) so i dont quite understand why its always said to be a monetary reason as to why its such a pain in the a** here. Whatever. If i can post great, if not I'll post elsewhere

abeguzmanmarine

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    TERRE HAUTE
    I believe it may be easier with a computer, but unfortunately i use my phone. I don't have a computer. As others have stated its kind of silly how hard it is to download a pic here compared to pretty much every other site, but not much can do about that apparently. I'll just try n post pics and if it doesn't work I'll just sell on other sites that are easier for me. I really dont care for having to download a app or put my pics on a web sharing site anyway. No reason shouldn't be able to pull a pic from my gallery and post it like every other site. I'll probably catch s**t for it but i just dont buy into the cost aspect of it. Armslist doesn't charge, Craigslist doesn't charge, NRA app doesn't charge, Gunlistings Indiana doesn't charge(and gunlistings has next to no traffic) so i dont quite understand why its always said to be a monetary reason as to why its such a pain in the a** here. Whatever. If i can post great, if not I'll post elsewhere

couldnt have said it better. The mods get all bent out of shape when someone has a complaint, rather than taking it as constructive criticism they say it's your fault for not being smart enough to figure it out. What they fail to see is that we just want simple, this forum should be fun and simple, an escape from work. Not work. They're driving people to other sites, and while they say this site is much more than classifieds it will not survive without them. Every time someone posts a negative comment there is always a mod to hop on and blast that person as a whiner, or complainer, or ignorant, or inexperienced, or anything else. I'm sure my reprimand will be swift from them.

Top Bottom