Cain is unacceptable.
    Bachman is unacceptable.
    G W Bush was unacceptable.
    Bush I was unacceptable.
    Reagan was unacceptable.
    Lincoln was unacceptable.
    ETC, ETC, ETC........... the 'gospel' according to rambone.[/QUOTE]

There, I fixed it for you.......

So Paul is acceptable! sweeet! or...are you just doing like the media and completely ignoring his existence?:laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Sorry Mitch. It isn't Perry's debate performance that gives me pause. Some of his positions and actions in office that raise questions in my mind about how conservative he actually is.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Perry is unacceptable. Too much like McCain and Gore. I will vote for a conservative candidate. If the GOP refuses to select such a candidate, I look for another party. The Constitution Party or the Libertarian Party are viable options.

The Ruling Class must be rejected and replaced. If the GOP won't do it, someone else must.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    If Mitch is spewing the party line, he's lost my respect.
    Perry is a spineless douche. Between him and Obama, I don't which is worse.

I'd like to see more from Cain as I don't know a whole lot about him. That said, from the current crop, I'm leaning heavily toward the Paul camp. His Foriegn policy needs work but, I do agree we need to Focus more on Our Nation and less on others.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    While I realize your list was meant as a dig at Rambone, it's pretty much right on the money. All of the eligibles you listed are absolutely unacceptable. Daniels is also absolutely unacceptable. They're pretty much all Conservative In Name Only.

If you added up all the people who voted against Obama, he still won by six or eight million votes. The Republicans have to win over a lot of people.

Can Perry win over the Libertarians? Why? How about the Constitution Party voters? Why? Democrats? Why? My answer to those is "No. He represents the reason they already don't vote Republican."

There's only one "Republican" candidate that stands a chance. Ron Paul. He's the only one the Mainstream Media (which includes FAUX) is afraid of, and as a result don't like to mention. His foreign policy is exactly what might win over Democrats. The Libertarians already like him. The Constitutionalists have to respect his pro-Constitution record. His biggest problem is that he can't seem to win over the CINOs in the Republican party.

Perry? Only if you want four more years of Obama.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Is Obama more, or less, acceptable to anyone on that list of candidates?

Seriously I think Obama is driving this nation off a cliff at high speed.
    Some of the candidates on that list may do it after the TAP on the brakes.
    Some maybe will simply slow down to the speed limit and hold course.
    A couple might drive below the speed limit but we're still eventually going over the cliff.

Only Gary Johnson and Ron Paul want to put the car in reverse and change the direction completely. Sad to say, neither will be elected. Heck, Governor Johnson doesn't even make the polls as a blip.

So while I'm a huge fan of New Mexico's former libertarian governor, I'm betting that I won't be voting for him.

For me, its a sad statement to claim, but its going to be anybody but Obama. I'm hoping that "anybody" is not Perry, Romney or Christie when it gets to the general election. But my goal is to defeat Obama. The next guy in, no matter how bad the GOP choice, will not be as bad as him. It may not be a good choice, but it will be a better choice.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    icon5.gif
    PERRY-DANIELS TICKET, ANYONE?
    Mrs. Daniels already said no.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I liked Perry early on, until I looked more in to him.

I hope for Cristie, like Ron Paul, but would even vote for Cain over Perry/Romney.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    Some of may get butt hurt by this statement but I believe this country is too liberal for a super conservative candidate to win no matter what party he is from.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    IMHO anyone that says any of the GOP candidates is worse than Obama is just not paying attention. I believe a lame duck Obama would be even worse than what we have gotten so far, and that is as bad I have ever seen.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    IMHO anyone that says any of the GOP candidates is worse than Obama is just not paying attention. I believe a lame duck Obama would be even worse than what we have gotten so far, and that is as bad I have ever seen.

You have different goals for our nation than others of us. The idea of Perry with a cheerleader house & senate scares me.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Is Obama more, or less, acceptable to anyone on that list of candidates?

Seriously I think Obama is driving this nation off a cliff at high speed.
    Some of the candidates on that list may do it after the TAP on the brakes.
    Some maybe will simply slow down to the speed limit and hold course.
    A couple might drive below the speed limit but we're still eventually going over the cliff.

Only Gary Johnson and Ron Paul want to put the car in reverse and change the direction completely. Sad to say, neither will be elected. Heck, Governor Johnson doesn't even make the polls as a blip.

So while I'm a huge fan of New Mexico's former libertarian governor, I'm betting that I won't be voting for him.

For me, its a sad statement to claim, but its going to be anybody but Obama. I'm hoping that "anybody" is not Perry, Romney or Christie when it gets to the general election. But my goal is to defeat Obama. The next guy in, no matter how bad the GOP choice, will not be as bad as him. It may not be a good choice, but it will be a better choice.

Using this logic & I like it BTW. We all know that the car will contine down the road to where the cliff ends and eventually go over. So is it not better than to just go ahead and rev the engine full speed ahead over the cliff NOW so that we have to deal with the issues and not leave the mess up to our children and grandkids?

Top Bottom