• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    So.. that.. includes all the erm.. "visitors" .. we have, too? In one month, everyone (visitors and residents) in the country will be jobless if this "economic recovery package" doesn't pass before next week? Does that include politicians?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You'd have to combine her IQ with that of Feinstein, Boxer, Schumer, and the rest of the Brady Bunch to approach the IQ of a decent quality tack hammer. They're not going to be anywhere near a ball peen much less a shingling hatchet.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Guys, remember, Obama can see the dead. The One has obviosly gifted the Speaker with this power to see the dead. Thus, she sees 300 million Americans and 200 million dead people.

And, obviously, the dead are unemployed and on the couch eating Cheetoes waiting for the government to get them a job.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well this is what I spammed everyone on my list with. Suggestion you do the spam to spread this around.

In a recent interview The Speaker of the House of Representative, Nancy Pelosi [Democrat] said the following.

"Every month that we do not have an economy recovery package 500 million America's lose their jobs".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8hMJVXt09Ehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8hM...q-bag-of-hammers.html&feature=player_embedded

The only problem with that statement is that the 2000 Census says there are ONLY 281,421,906 americas.
    That is Two Hundren Eighty One Million, Four hundred Twenty One Thousand, Nine hundred and six americas total in the USA (meaning kids, childre, and working adults).

The 2009 estimate of our population is: 305,751,000 which again is **SMALLER** then the 500,000,000 million Pelosi talks about by about 200 million!!!

Pelosi said this a month again and was corrected and questioned about it and no again she is saying it again. So the question for all of you is:

Is Pelosi just plain stupid?
    Or
    Is Pelosi liying to get the spending package they want to pass called the "economcial stimulus package"?

Do you decide and then call your Congressperson and tell them how to vote on the package. It's YOUR money after all.

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Consider this, If China lost 500 million jobs a month they would be all out of work in six months.

We aren't even a rounding error compared by population.

LOL, Nancy is proof the world needs these ditches dug

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Only if everyone in China is working three jobs!

500 million job/month * 6 months = 3 billion jobs

AHAHAHHAHAH

I have given the Chinese more credit then they are due (China + India =/= China)

So what, it will take china a year to run out of jobs.

So what, I have Peliosi'ed my post?

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Also, it was not just 1 time.
    She said the same bs while being interviewed by I think Chris Wallace
    and he called her on it.

"oh, did I say 500 million.... I meant 500 thousand"

Still BS!

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Pelousy is just one of those Cant Understand Normal Thinking types of people..

Top Bottom