• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    I will have a date by the end of the weekend. PD Training will be hosting a low light shooting class this fall. Now that the weather is getting cooler we are going to put on a few more classes.

The class will cover shooting using the following. Flash light, weapon mounted lights, and night nights in low light or no light conditions. This class will be geared to using a handgun as this is the weapon most of us carry day to day.

The cost will be $50 plus a $10 range fee that goes to the FOP for the use of the range. I will be held at the New Castle FOP range, some place as the basic classes.

I will have a better range count as I'm working on the lesson plan as we speak.

Thanks,
    Matt

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm interested too.

04,18,19,25 October are out for us (Coach & Me).

I could do it the 11,12 or 26 October. 01,02 November look good right now too.

Saturday would be better than Sunday since we'll be out late!

Last edited:

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    i'm in on any of the dates rhino mentions in october. i'm out in november. the 11th would be best as coach is available that date also. you in on any of those dates bigcraig?

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    i'm in on any of the dates rhino mentions in october. i'm out in november. the 11th would be best as coach is available that date also. you in on any of those dates bigcraig?

I just need a firm date, my new boss actually appreciates my work and will give any days that I ask for off, as long as I give him a few days notice.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So . . . those of us who have expressed a preference are liking 11 October 2008?

Matt ... are you looking at a few hours of lecture/demos before it gets dark, then some drills after the sun sets? About how many hours total?

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    Just working on the final touches of the lesson plan.

We will have a few hours in the class room for demo/lecture and then hit range as the sun goes down. I would think a few hours of class and a few more on the range with a break in there will get is through.

We are counting on the fact that if you take this class, you are past the basics of shooting a handgun and can safely handle a handgun. If you have any questions about these issue please send me a PM or email.

We can do October 11th if we can get people signed up in time. That date is open for me and the FOP range.

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    On this short of notice I will just get a count on the forum and have the paperwork for everyone at the training. Would like to get six shooter but no more than ten.

Top Bottom