Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county
    And nobody invited us… :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Feds need to learn better outreach…

I ironically saw a bunch of their stickers on stop signs, gas stations, etc back when living in Maryland!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So I figure this group would have some insight.

How accurate/honest is the "white nationalist" label? Is their formal attire sheets and hoods, or is their label given because they dont toe the line according to the leftists?

(e.g. many racists are proud boys, but many proud boys arent actually racist. (well, they could be but you get my point)

Its hard to tell these days since the left and their MSM like to throw about the term Racist whether they actually are or not.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    From memory, the “founder” is a white nationalist who was a member of some other organization, and had a hand in the Charlottesville rally back in 2017

Members being young and fit, as well as a lack of interest in the feds leads people to conjecture there are feds in the group.

Wiki uses affirmative language

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Did Anybody here on INGO know about this in advance? I would think someone here would have known if it's legit.
    Seems mighty suspicious to me
    Not me, and I have friends online that would have mentioned this.

PF has pretty much always been called a glow op though. No real proof of it yet but there usually isn't until the fall out.

And anyone who believes Charlottesville was a 'massive hate rally' surely likes to parrot the MSM's narrative.

Unite The Right was a great time.

Commies want to surround a car and try to scare the kid driving into fearing for his life then get hit when said person uses the gas pedal to get away? Come on.

There were at least 10 'groups' at UTR and of course there were some unfavorable ones. But it was at the end of the day a rally to try to bring all of the right together at a time everyone was just sh*tting on each other and there was tons of division among most of the young right.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    I’ve hear INGO referred to as such on occasion. (But apparently that accuser eventually got banned).
    The "logic" used to classify most of these groups as such would be applied just the same here. Most definitely if INGO were more known it would be labeled as such by many lunatics on the left.

Your username would imply you're a horrid supremacist by their own standards.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    From memory, the “founder” is a white nationalist who was a member of some other organization, and had a hand in the Charlottesville rally back in 2017

Members being young and fit, as well as a lack of interest in the feds leads people to conjecture there are feds in the group.

Wiki uses affirmative language

I don't think it's fair to say that there are feds in the group. Judging by their general level of uniform physical fitness, I would say that they are almost all feds.

You can't get a random collection of guys in their mid/late 20s who are all so trim and fit. I don't see one beer belly, or any scraggy basement-dwelling keyboard warriors.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    you do know that Wikipedia is community based sources and anyone can edit, right?

Kut could go on there and create a wiki on ingo and spout all kinds of things about us that aren’t true.

So choose your sources (more) carefully.

And I’m not trying to cover for them. I’ve just seen what the Commie fascists on the left say about us and so I’m trying to give them the benefit of the doubt before I have an opinion of them.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    And don't forget us old guys. It would be hard to have a big march of right wingers in Indiana without some very old fat guys showing up to keep an eye on things.
    Some of these groups are kind of 'young only' - like the Rise Above Movement guys. They wouldn't even allow a 30 year old to 'join'.

No idea about PF though. Never really cared to look into it much.

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    And don't forget us old guys. It would be hard to have a big march of right wingers in Indiana without some very old fat guys showing up to keep an eye on things.
    Yep.

Bunch of well dressed young physically fit lads a threat? Ha!
    See the old, somewhat flabby bald guy with the gray goatee leaned up against that building over there in the shade. He’s just minding his own business…
    He doesn’t do much PT anymore but his skillset hasn’t diminished, he’s kept up with the times, knows the area and has stayed in contact with the rest of his team drinking buddies who are in a similar place in life and close by.

That’s the guy these “well dressed, physically fit lads” don’t want to f**k with.
    Chubby, gray hairs… They are many.

Last edited:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Resilience before resistance.

How do you feed say 100 fit young men doing the front stuff.
    100 breakfast lunches dinners and a snack. 300 meals a day.

So why does it matter if they cannot be fed. Now if they arrived and had a modern day chuck wagon and a refrigerated semi in a parking lot with a small tent city then let me know.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yep.

Bunch of well dressed young physically fit lads a threat? Ha!
    See the old, somewhat flabby balled guy with the gray goatee leaned up against that building over there in the shade. He’s just minding his own business…
    He doesn’t do much PT anymore but his skillset hasn’t diminished, he’s kept up with the times, knows the area and has stayed in contact with the rest of his team drinking buddies who are in a similar place in life and close by.

That’s the guy these “well dressed, physically fit lads” don’t want to f**k with.
    Chubby, gray hairs… They are many.
    Was he not wearing any pants?

Top Bottom