PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I have given up on ever reaching 50 quality posts. I know me, I have been myself for quite a while, I don’t think I have 50 quality posts in me.
    Don’t take it like that. Do what I do. Attempt 1 per year. That way you may be able to access the classies in about 40 years and capture a mossin for about 6000.00 bucks. :rofl:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Deep Thought is still designing the computer to find the question, which will then take 10 million years to calculate.
    In the meantime, don't panic, always remember to have your towel with you, and take comfort in knowing the answer is 42.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    When I joined, I didn’t even know about the classifieds. I just found it exciting that there was a website for Indiana gun owners and hunters. A lot of the hunters got chased off over the years unfortunately.
    Hi Ex. We’re/ they’re/ you’re (hunters trappers) are back. As an indicator check out the Coyotes thread, Deer thread, and others. Hunting and outdoor’s men have been the backbone of firearms ownership for ever. But I know I don’t have to tell you that.

I didn’t know about the classies myself, I do find them interesting reading. :thumbsup:

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    When I joined I lived in illinois but spent a good amount of free time here in Indiana. I was shooting IDPA and still am also would go for rides on Harley over here also. Better roads and back then illinois had no CCW at all but I had a Florida non-resident so could carry back then. INGO kept me up to date on Indiana gun laws and shooting sports I was able to contribute back then when questions arose about Indiana residents needing to know something about illinois gun laws. Never really had any interest in classifieds then or now. Jim.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    If they're "classified" (the classifieds), then why does every sea cook, and his uncle, seem to know about them? Shouldn't they,, by nature, be secret?
    Did some unauthorized personnel find the cardboard box of "eyes only" materials, surreptitiously hidden behind the Corvette, and decide to betray the INGO Brotherhood by running their cake-hole nonstop, to the uninitiated?
    Nobody can keep a secret, anymore.

(Was it Brandon? C'mon, you can tell me.......I won't repeat it to anyone.
    Was it Brandon's fault?)

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    If they're "classified" (the classifieds), then why does every sea cook, and his uncle, seem to know about them? Shouldn't they,, by nature, be secret?
    Did some unauthorized personnel find the cardboard box of "eyes only" materials, surreptitiously hidden behind the Corvette, and decide to betray the INGO Brotherhood by running their cake-hole nonstop, to the uninitiated?
    Nobody can keep a secret, anymore.

(Was it Brandon? C'mon, you can tell me.......I won't repeat it to anyone.
    Was it Brandon's fault?)
    I was thinking the same thing the other night. If they're classified who let the secret out? Some treasonous SOB?
    Just can't trust anyone with a secret anymore!
    And just so you are aware, it couldn't have been the Bidiot, he can't even remember what he says he remembers! :lmfao:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Wth i have post 50 times to even be able to lowball an overpriced gun for sale! :crying: well my wife will be happy since she says i buy to many as it is!
    I have a rule that if I buy a gun, the goal is to get it home and into the gun safe before the wife finds out. Then if she asks about a newer firearm, I reply, "honey, I've had that one forever."

P.S. Always pay cash.

Top Bottom