PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nope. Access to the classies. Lots of things being discussed. Nothing in stone.
    The members that go nuts over a warning are usually Classies squatters with 51 posts, no support banner a crap long string of WTS with all the old ads left open.
    Call them on it and I am told they are long time members. Longer than me. So why am I jumping on them and blah blah blah blah blah. You just have no idea.

Then we get some of the most polite responses from folks that actually have some grace. Most of those warnings/infractions are rescinded. People do make mistakes. I do every freaking day. But how we respond to those mistakes has weight. We are weeding out the squatters as I type.

And I spoke too soon. Another squatter stepped on his manhood.
    Seriously people. We talk about this in open forum all the time but these members never see it.
    Ugh.

And another one stepped on his manhood today. BT got this one.

Its the usuall...."This forum sucks and its a failure" or we are antifa like NAZI's or "I have been a member here longer than you. You have no idea what Ingo is actually about (yeah I love that one :):) Yet they all want to come back at some point.

Keep it up people.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

Its the usuall...."This forum sucks and its a failure" or we are antifa like NAZI's or "I have been a member here longer than you. You have no idea what Ingo is actually about (yeah I love that one :):) Yet they all want to come back at some point.

Keep it up people.

They all must have an inner ingo squater sub reddit. Looks like whatever spray was used is working.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

Keep it up people.

Yep
    Member since 2010. 117 posts outside the marketplace. Several pages of nothing but WTS when you looked at his thread history and no post outside of the classies in over 4 years.

Somehow had accumulated 12 infractions and slipped through the cracks. I issued #13 and locked him out. The response was as usual. So off to Armslist he went I'm sure

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Keep it up people.

Wait just a cottin' pickin' minute. I think I missed the part in the rule book that says as the year advances on your membership, rules become more fuzzy. Lots of us in here should get fuzzy rulez.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wait just a cottin' pickin' minute. I think I missed the part in the rule book that says as the year advances on your membership, rules become more fuzzy. Lots of us in here should get fuzzy rulez.

Yeah yeah yeah I got fuzzy vision so that's what we get. Or fuzzy B****

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Does kind of suck when you been a member for 3 years and still can't PM somebody. Oh well. Rules are rules I guess

Well here's a news flash, 1 post a month on the even months and 2 posts on the odd months and you would have never had to worry about it. At least you agree rules are rules

Post some, let us get to know ya so that when you can PM, myself and others will be able to consider doing business. People like to know who they're dealing with. Part of finding out if you're a
    responsible person part part of the sale.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    2009? You got nearly 2 years on CM. I would think you could do just about anything you want here.

Yeah, the original FAQ section was in Hebrew

On a stone tablet.

Geez, Hebrew and stone tablets, back in 08 it was hieroglyphics scribbled in dirt in the middle of a sandstorm. We didn't even have cave walls yet to scribble on yet. Heck it was cold back then till Rrrugh ran into a tree, fell down farted hit his head on a rock and fire was invented, must have been vegan diet he was on.

:popcorn::laugh6:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom