PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Hello. I came here to sell guns and buy guns. I like guns. It is absolutely absurd that you require 50 quality posts or a donation. I don’t have that kind of money. How do you expect me to pay for my .40 ammo. I tried to be part of the community, just you kept deleting all my posts like “I like those too” and “I really like Glocks”. Count your days INGunOwners.com, this is ridiculous. All I wanted was a $400 BCA AR15.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm taking a 2 year break after I hit #49 w/this this post so I can come back and complain reaching #50 has been life altering difficult
    See, when I joined, they told me I only needed 10 quality posts.
    Either you pissed some off when you joined, or they felt sorry for me, realizing I will likely NEVER get 50!

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Hello. I came here to sell guns and buy guns. I like guns. It is absolutely absurd that you require 50 quality posts or a donation. I don’t have that kind of money. How do you expect me to pay for my .40 ammo. I tried to be part of the community, just you kept deleting all my posts like “I like those too” and “I really like Glocks”. Count your days INGunOwners.com, this is ridiculous. All I wanted was a $400 BCA AR15.
    There's nothing wrong with a .40 Glock. It doesn't go bang when you drop it.:):

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I just found out what a pineapple sticker on a car means. What's it mean on a pizza? Other than it's no longer pizza?
    The sticker on my neighbors car is a upside down pineapple, I never see them bringing home pizza, but the first Sat of each month they have a pool party.

GunsCarsPlanes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2021
    NWI
    How do you feel about pineapple on pizza?
    Personally I think pineapple on pizza is fantastic. The small number of people who think otherwise probably have the palate of a 3 year old that can only live off cheerios, chicken nuggets and hotdogs.

Has the topic ever come up on this forum? I'd love to meet the jabroni who thinks otherwise....

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    brad-happy.gif

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Personally I think pineapple on pizza is fantastic. The small number of people who think otherwise probably have the palate of a 3 year old that can only live off cheerios, chicken nuggets and hotdogs.

Has the topic ever come up on this forum? I'd love to meet the jabroni who thinks otherwise....
    I like this guy.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

Awe you opened Pandoria Box now, this place is loaded with Pineapple Pizza Haters here...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom