PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Well if you wanted a snapshot of what INGO is like, just read the last 5 or so pages. The only things missing is a food discussion (specifically pineapple on pizza), a legitimate flame out with someone telling the mods to go screw themselves, and an in depth discussion of the challenges and problems plaguing first world middle class folk (like toilets and carpenter bees).

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Well if you wanted a snapshot of what INGO is like, just read the last 5 or so pages. The only things missing is a food discussion (specifically pineapple on pizza), a legitimate flame out with someone telling the mods to go screw themselves, and an in depth discussion of the challenges and problems plaguing first world middle class folk (like toilets and carpenter bees).
    1690313860463.png

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I am looking over my glasses at you…

tommy_lee_jones.jpg

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    What wheels do you have on that? I have an EX with steelies but have thought about getting a set of aftermarket wheels.
    I just traded all my spares... I had 4 15x7.5 white 5-spoke slipstream knockoffs, 2 15x7.5 Konig Lightspeeds, 4 15x6.5 Sparco assettos, all the 7.5's had 205/50 RT615's, the Sparcos had 195/60 Goodyear assurance.

Current wheels are Konig Lockouts in Bronze, 16x7.5. All the 7.5" wheels are ET35 offset and are a perfect fit. Finding a tire in a diameter that is close to stock is harder though. that 24.3" OE tire diameter really f'd things up. Last year I ran 23" tall 205/50/15's and long hauls were difficult. Keeping up with traffic running 75 meant we were doing an indicated 82. She doesn't like doing that for 8 hours at a time.

Next years plan is to run 225/45/16's on these Lockouts.

EDIT: Easy brake upgrade for you is to snag some 12-17 SX front rotors and caliper brackets. Bumps the front rotors to over 11" and uses the same caliper and pad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom