PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Or, Maybe you could just post Trump ipsum. https://trumpipsum.net/

Le'see. Imma just go with 2 paragraphs here:

My text is long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my website. I know words. I have the best words.

My placeholder text, I think, is going to end up being very good with women. I think the only difference between me and the other placeholder text is that I’m more honest and my words are more beautiful.

Now THAT'S a quality post.

Thanks.

"Words mean things"
    -Rush Limbaugh
    Just like Rush has done for me so many times, you were able to explain and bring clarity and definition to what I could not put in words. (yes, I did not know what lorem ipsum was. flame on.)

Listening to that guy talk absolutely drive me nuts, I can't stand it. The leader of the free world should speak in full sentences, IMHO.

Also, I bet you never thought you'd be compared to Rush, huh?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Thanks.

"Words mean things"
    -Rush Limbaugh
    Just like Rush has done for me so many times, you were able to explain and bring clarity and definition to what I could not put in words. (yes, I did not know what lorem ipsum was. flame on.)

Listening to that guy talk absolutely drive me nuts, I can't stand it. The leader of the free world should speak in full sentences, IMHO.

Also, I bet you never thought you'd be compared to Rush, huh?

Oh, man. I'm not sure how I feel about being compared to Rush. I don't really care for the man all that much.

No flames for the lorem ipsum. Unless you're involved in print medium, web developement, etcetera, it's not something most people know about.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Oh, man. I'm not sure how I feel about being compared to Rush. I don't really care for the man all that much.

No flames for the lorem ipsum. Unless you're involved in print medium, web developement, etcetera, it's not something most people know about.

Why didn't they just call it placeholder text? Naming stuff so that it makes sense just doesn't happen. And I know you didn't name it and it's been around forever.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why didn't they just call it placeholder text? Naming stuff so that it makes sense just doesn't happen. And I know you didn't name it and it's been around forever.

When “they” first started using Latin text for filler it always started with “Lorem ipsum dolor sit..’ and so they just started calling it lorem ipsum. Obviously “they” were retarded, so...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Les sanglots longs Des violons De l'automne

whoosh.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Is this really a thing that people worry about? I am new dont really care that 50 post rule is a rule. Its not my website hence not my rules. Dont Sweat small stuff.

Yes we really do. When there are major upheavals in the gun world...Sandy Hook...Obama...etc and so on we are assailed with flippers and straw buyers. Tax time is another open season. You are new so not seen much if any of this. Hence the rule and yes we are firm in seeing it observed.

We are 1st and foremost a gun forum that is community based. So many members know each other out in the real. I have so many members info in my cell. In this we are a gun community 1st with a classifieds section for "Active" members 2nd.

In this we are always glad to see new folks come in and join the fun.

Welcome.

Mckee47

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2020
    Huntington
    What I love is, second amendment is all I need to carry. Same guy requires a LtCH to purchase a rifle. Calm down tiny Willy. Pick a side. Lmfao.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom