• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Does anyone know if swapping out the frame to later released 365 xl is as easy as it appears to be? From what I am seeing it is just removal of a roll pin and the fire controls come out ?

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I will update later , but I am picking up an XL frame this afternoon and doing exactly this. Really eyeballing the slide kit Sig just dropped so I would not even have to have the slide milled

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Does anyone know if swapping out the frame to later released 365 xl is as easy as it appears to be? From what I am seeing it is just removal of a roll pin and the fire controls come out ?
    Yes. Plenty of internet videos showing process. I actually bought a grip module and flat trigger for mine. However before I did it I decided I wanted an optics ready model so picked up an XL and sold the P365. Will probably sell the module and trigger I bought.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Yes. Plenty of internet videos showing process. I actually bought a grip module and flat trigger for mine. However before I did it I decided I wanted an optics ready model so picked up an XL and sold the P365. Will probably sell the module and trigger I bought.
    I am going back and forth on changing it out. I think added grip length would be worth it with out sacrificing concealment as mine rides in an ankle glove.

Thanks

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    If you carry the 365 with a 12 round mag the XL frame is the same size as that. It is an easy swap.

You can also do a floor plate swap to get your 12 round 365 mags to work.

usmcvetjh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I went with the 12rd magazine and put the Lima green laser on my 365, doesn't look as cool as the red-dot on the XL, but it grips well and I don't need to worry about a sight picture if things go bad in a hurry.

Top Bottom