OSUT 263: Vote Early and Vote Often...Just Make Sure You Vote!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Had a strange event today....

I gobto eat breakfast atvthe hospital ... $2.68 for eggs, sausage and bacon. I notice one of the medical staff is cute ... so she gets her meal and left ... Then she comes right back ... and sits at a table in my direct line of sight ... so even then I thought it a coincidence ... but I wrap up and go to throw my trash away and she runs up to meet me at the trash bin ... so I say howdy ... she won't even look me in the eye, says "hi" very unethusiasticly and turns to leave.

Just seemed odd. :dunno:

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    We did our 4+ miles at the river preserve. I only ran across 1 other person today. Young gal with a bird dog. I wanted to ask her about it, but she was running. I got the feeling she was a little worried about me.
    so are you parking at CR 31 or at the boat launch?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Had a strange event today....

I gobto eat breakfast atvthe hospital ... $2.68 for eggs, sausage and bacon. I notice one of the medical staff is cute ... so she gets her meal and left ... Then she comes right back ... and sits at a table in my direct line of sight ... so even then I thought it a coincidence ... but I wrap up and go to throw my trash away and she runs up to meet me at the trash bin ... so I say howdy ... she won't even look me in the eye, says "hi" very unethusiasticly and turns to leave.

Just seemed odd. :dunno:
    Scared or never was taught how to behave.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Morning all! Especially Sam.

Enforced vaca for a while. DOT physical was no Bueno. Gotta get my stress test and echocardiogram done Tuesday. Then if I show no afib I can get back to work. W/afib I need 30 days of blood thinner b4 NP can sign off.only thing is it will be at reduced pay. Short term disability becomes available after 7 days.
    so is the afib something new or have you had before?

Top Bottom