OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have been carrying the full size VP9, 18 rds on board, with a 21 rd mag back up, when I walk the trail. I may switch to a .45 when coat season comes.
    See this is the kind of post that out in the INGO wildlands could and likely would **** someone off. I mentioned the story about the Carhardt coat that stopped a 9mm a year or 2 ago. Some were not amused.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I've bought from Amazon more than I care to admit.
    They are usually handle things great with returns.
    :dunno:
    I know… don’t start talking like the wife. She would tell me to send them back. I would say may as well keep them. Then they would get shuffled around for a few years in the drawer or closet. And I can tell myself, after a couple washings they will shrink up some.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I know… don’t start talking like the wife. She would tell me to send them back. I would say may as well keep them. Then they would get shuffled around for a few years in the drawer or closet. And I can tell myself, after a couple washings they will shrink up some.
    I'm bad about returning stuff too. But Amazon really does make it easy with drop off points where you don't even have to ship stuff. I think Kohl's and maybe even some UPS stores do it.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    in the dryer on high, that snug them up

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    good morning everyone :coffee: finished up the taco stuff from last Sunday, the 1 week mark was fast approaching.
    Cleaned out the fridge some too, found some corn taco shells from last April that needed to go, and some rice that was celebrating Christmas, it was a pretty green

Top Bottom