• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Hi Y’all! What a great day, weather early notwithstanding. Went early to the Carmel Farmers Market and got veggies and fruit including Dad’s Corn. Drove down to Nashville to meet up with Aszerigan to pick up some LRP and .308! projectiles. My wife and I then had lunch at Ferguson’s Bistro; very good food!
    Drove up I65 to 465 and then up to Total Wine on 146th to stock up on beer, ie. Pilsner Urquell, Three Floyd’s Oktoberfest style lager and for giggles Brewdog Brewery “Elvis Juice” IPA. I’m sure my friends and sons will drinks through my stash at our BBQue tomorrow!
    Wish you all a Great Labor Day holiday! :wavey:

Last edited:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    My car has a switch that lets me disable the rear window switches (for kids - two-legged or four-legged).
    My Chevy is like that. But the window lock out affects the front passenger door as well.
    Everything still responds normally from the driver side switches, but no other door window works.
    Good for my little rambunctious rider.

I have a very short "leash" thing that clicks into a seat belt latch to keep him tethered, but without the belt latched, he will bound over both back seats and start something out the back window with another barker.
    :laugh:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Had some car club showoffs down town after the rain quit this morning.
    Some super nice reasons to showoff!

Missed the Farmer's Market, due to rain and all the vendors scurrying to ditch it, heading home.
    I did grab some cabbage from the Mennonite family and corn from another.
    BBQ guys were pulling out when I arrived, dragging the still smoking grille full of pork butts behind.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Having issues with a couple family members that have decided I'm a dirt bag they can insult and boss around. The temptation is to try and get to a narcissist's feelings, but that's the trap. They have no feelings...
    We have the same family?

Birthing person is upset I played her game and called her out when she was so happy I said something about trump. I compared her to a female sibling she birthed 3 years before me.

She isnt talking to us now and I am sure its "my fault" and shes running her mouth.

Sibling is mad because she wanted me to come get my dads keys one night. We had an issue with the fridge. We finally figured out our son pushed the ice maker door open. Well in about 1 hour time that night it went from come help to world war 500 with "her". Now she is keeping my dad away from his only grand child. She says I can bring my son over to their place anytime. Which is her way of trying to control her mess up and still being able to see my son.

I spent most of my life trying to avoid her. I will be damned if I take my son around her after this round of low.

To give an idea of how low she go, 10 levels of hell right? 20 sub basements to that and we are in the same zip code.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom