OSUT 260: Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Working in a mcmansion tmrw. Grew up in the neighborhood next to it and across the street.

Also drove my bus through there. Those kids sure knew how to make a simple route difficult.
    I still remember the bus driver we had when I first started high school. We were not kind to that sweet old (to us at the time) woman. She bore a strong resemblance to Edith Bunker and had a similar voice. I still remember her kicking guys off the bus (not at their stop). :):

I also remember her yelling, "Put that cigarette out!" And other guys yelling, "It's not a cigarette!" :pimp: To make it worse, her name was Ineda. So you had guys yelling, "Ineda! *cough* ****job *cough*!"

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I still remember the bus driver we had when I first started high school. We were not kind to that sweet old (to us at the time) woman. She bore a strong resemblance to Edith Bunker and had a similar voice. I still remember her kicking guys off the bus (not at their stop). :):

I also remember her yelling, "Put that cigarette out!" And other guys yelling, "It's not a cigarette!" :pimp: To make it worse, her name was Ineda. So you had guys yelling, "Ineda! *cough* ****job *cough*!"
    Worst route I ever drove, I had bananas among other things thrown at me.

That was one of the first routes they put me on when I came back after quitting before. I walked into the office and let them know that in no way shape or form am I driving that route again and if they ever thought of putting me on it again, I would turn in my 2 second notice and be gone!

Atleast 2 bananas, an apple, 2 or 3 little shoes were all launched my way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom