Not open for further replies.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Daughter ordered ten pounds of coco hull to use for her tropical plants.
    It was shown in a little bag and she thought that was perfect.
    She had never bought this before, so had no idea it was super dried, highly compressed and vacuum packed.

She has about half a cubic yard of the fluff, now.
    Three bags full!

Most buy one lb bags.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Afternoon gents. Tenderloin Tuesday at Chubbies for late lunch on my way to CVS.

Already had a call from my primary care doc’s office. Stress test shows an area of the heart not getting enough blood - maybe. Matches the symptoms I have been experiencing for quite a while. So they are contacting cardiology to schedule heart cath. Damn, not what I was expecting or wanting. Holiday week so probably not this week. Spinal injection Friday already on schedule. Son is arriving from Rio on Monday for 5 or 6 days. Would rather not take a day while he is here. The following week scheduled for walleye fishing trip on Lake Erie. Don’t really want to miss that either but probably will if that is the way it works out. Better safe than sorry.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Afternoon gents. Tenderloin Tuesday at Chubbies for late lunch on my way to CVS.

Already had a call from my primary care doc’s office. Stress test shows an area of the heart not getting enough blood - maybe. Matches the symptoms I have been experiencing for quite a while. So they are contacting cardiology to schedule heart cath. Damn, not what I was expecting or wanting. Holiday week so probably not this week. Spinal injection Friday already on schedule. Son is arriving from Rio on Monday for 5 or 6 days. Would rather not take a day while he is here. The following week scheduled for walleye fishing trip on Lake Erie. Don’t really want to miss that either but probably will if that is the way it works out. Better safe than sorry.
    Prayers incoming Hardscrable. Hope you get it all sorted out quickly and painlessly.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    mine has one of the invisible ones... it's pretty great after they get trained to it. she's even had a dead battery in the collar and she stays in the yard :laugh:
    I highly recommend containment wires, systems, etc. We put in Invisible Fence brand system in 2000 at the farm. Brought it with us here when we moved. Was lifetime guarantee. 1 circuit board replaced free. 1 collar ( of 2 ) replaced. Mulptiple dogs. Training is THE key. In going on 24 years have had 2 break thrus…1 was new dog with dead, stinking groundhog across the drive that caused her to go thru. Many times no collar, dead battery - still don’t even test going thru. BC has one of the newer type systems that he swears by.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

I hope it is an easy fix. Prayer sent.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Evenin' Hardscrable. Nextdoor neighbors have a "wired" invisible fence and it works pretty well, but when the dog collar battery is dead, or someone turns the "fence" off, he had made it over to our gate before. But for the most part it works. I haven't seen him wander anywhere else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom