Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yeah he was feeling pretty good about things. He kept saying he was better with a pistol than a rifle and i told him that was really impossible. So I got the scope on the rifle sighted in for him at the 25 yard line. He could him them within 1-2 inches of what he was aiming at. I heard him say he might be one of the top snipers around :D

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Yeah he was feeling pretty good about things. He kept saying he was better with a pistol than a rifle and i told him that was really impossible. So I got the scope on the rifle sighted in for him at the 25 yard line. He could him them within 1-2 inches of what he was aiming at. I heard him say he might be one of the top snipers around :D
    Very nice to share this with us. You and he certainly have a striking resemblance.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Na, you’re allowed to complain. It’s hard when you’re more productive from home to justify the interruptions and figuring traffic
    Exactly. Our payroll office submitted a request to run some jobs for something they're testing, but they wanted it started after 5 p.m.. Normally I would run it first thing in the morning and have the results ready for them when they came in, but since I have to go in tomorrow, one of our team leads is going to run the requested jobs tonight. I'll be running their next request first thing Wednesday morning from home.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Management just doesn't get it. We're supposed to be in the office so we can "collaborate", but a lot of people still do meetings from their desks via Teams instead of walking to a conference room to attend in person. Nobody's collaborating. Or at least no more than they collaborate when working from home. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom