mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It's got a pretty junky paint job on it but it has no rust so for what we paid, it's fine. I might try some of my norwex paste that I use on the other trucks for the bugs. I just figured I would do it when Cole wasn't in charge of the hose.....

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Evening Mom & Guys. Long day. 1.5 hr PT. Did get stitches out. Hand still too big to get in compression glove.

Went thru Culver’s drive thru, headed home. Saw a buddy was at his shop. Stopped to say Hi and leave. Then another friend stopped hadn’t seen in long time. 3 hours later headed home.Lunch was still hot…sitting in a super heated car interior from sun.

Got gas,got home, ate lunch/now supper. Waited on 2 lake residents that were supposed to stop by between 4 & 5. 6:00 they aren’t here, no text or call. Cleaned up fun car wheels, took out recycling to road, played with dogs. 7:15, not here, no call or text. Screw ‘em. Tired, closing up, calling it a day, icing hand, grabbing a hard ale, and then heading to bed. I HATE people that stand me up.

Air quality got worse for a few hours here today. Improved now and supposed to continue improving. Hoping we all get better air and some much needed rain this weekend.

You all have a great evening.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Evenin' Hardscrable, Fling and Greg. Just about bedtime. That "Renfield" movie was mostly stupid, but it had some kind of funny stuff at the end. Ridiculously violent videogame type violence, but it was so ridiculous that it was funny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom