Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Back home from down south. Susan's friend's place is out in the middle of nowhere. Very peaceful and quiet! But now I'm ready for my nap.

RV looked bad. Big 2" wide "cut" all the way down the right side with foam insulation exposed/falling out, door all bent up, and right headlight gone. She's lucky she didn't get hurt.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Back home from down south. Susan's friend's place is out in the middle of nowhere. Very peaceful and quiet! But now I'm ready for my nap.

RV looked bad. Big 2" wide "cut" all the way down the right side with foam insulation exposed/falling out, door all bent up, and right headlight gone. She's lucky she didn't get hurt.
    But, at least she got home safe, that is all that matters.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Man I think some of the things that show up on my Citizen apps are just people being paranoid. "Police are responding to a 911 call for a man armed with an unspecified weapon." :scratch: WTH does that even mean? A gun? A sword? A bazooka? A slingshot?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Kids played in the water for a bit and then I bribed Cole to come inside by offering an ice cream cone. It worked.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Drove past this place today in Campbellsburg. Man, if I were younger, wealthy, and/or had home renovation skills, this would be such a cool house to restore to its former glory.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Drove past this place today in Campbellsburg. Man, if I were younger, wealthy, and/or had home renovation skills, this would be such a cool house to restore to its former glory.

Pretty neat. The stipulations would make it hard for a diy'r though. Seems like the city is wanting the new owner to fence a stretch of the city lot for them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom