Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Good morning everyone. 62* and cloud cover. 50% chance or rain at 8:00…???? I doubt that happens. Not a good night sleeping, again.

Wife got me a shrimp with lobster sauce, fried rice, egg roll, and egg drop soup yesterday. Then went for ice cream, then mowed the lawn late.Of course Another in our long line of issues trying to go out to eat, get ice cream, etc. My wife and I both ordered the same item. I paid. Young girl disappeared, came back in a few minutes…uh, I forgot we are out of that. OK, we want 1 large and 1 small hot fudge sundae. The girl says we only have large. My wife says I don’t want a large. Girl says well I can just make it smaller. Wife says but I still pay for a large ? Girl - well I can give you a discount. I mean, WTF ? Isn’t that kind of like a small ? Girl- well yeah. I say just forget it and give us 2 large. Girl - OK but it won’t be the same total price that you paid for the items we were out of. Me - just tell me the difference. Girl - uuhhhh ? I finally say- here is the change you gave me. Take it back and give me back my $20 bill. Girl-uh, OK. Me- now what do I owe for 2 large hot fudge sundaes ? Finally after couple rounds with the calculator she tells me the cost, I pay, we get our sundae. Now no where to sit so we go back out and eat in the car. I get to listen to my wife bi*ch about the girl and transaction while we eat and all the way home. Happy Fathers Day to me. Shouldn’t be this complicated, I mean selling ice cream isn’t rocket science.

Time to roll. Off to PT north side of Napp town. BBL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom