mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys. I slept really late today...9:30 ish..that is 10:30 for you speedy folks. Felt yucky yesterday and sinuses are going nuts so I took some Nyquil.

Feeling pretty yucky still. If I feel like this tomorrow, I may call off work. I hardly ever call off work.

Thawed round steak yesterday so I really need to find a recipe to throw in the crock pot.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Me too. I have things to do today and it is beautiful out. The kids wore me out yesterday. Hannah wants to start walking...probably will by when we have them on Tuesday at the rate she is going.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    Back from dads things was not to bad the tractor he laid over in the ditch is muddy but not hurt and dad did not get hurt. The other that had stoped running was just fuel filter but now have hydraulic trouble must be leaking past a valve and not up to fix that today. Moved a deer someone hit it last night it made it up to dads yard before it died. He headed back to bed at 10 the cancer treatments are taking a toll on him. Wife must be at her dads she not home.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Back from dads things was not to bad the tractor he laid over in the ditch is muddy but not hurt and dad did not get hurt. The other that had stoped running was just fuel filter but now have hydraulic trouble must be leaking past a valve and not up to fix that today. Moved a deer someone hit it last night it made it up to dads yard before it died. He headed back to bed at 10 the cancer treatments are taking a toll on him. Wife must be at her dads she not home.
    It sounds like you take good care of your dad, Ed. How old is he and does he live nearby?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I try ,Dad was born December 1940 he is about 3 miles away.
    My parents were both born in 1935. They are an hour away so I only get there about twice a month to clean the house and do whatever is on the list. If I wasn't working full time, I would love to go more often.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom