• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nox

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    TX->IL->IN->MO->IN
    A gun shipped directly to a private home and not an FFL. Who is minding the store.....oh, the Spanish translation was not clear for the warehouse order picker and the dock worker.
    Every time I get something shipped the order picked by is a Spanish name. Not a knock but WTF

The dock worker has not idea if the carton he is loading in the box is correct, and your average order picker is being directed by a hand held scanner to put whatever is in rack F293 on to the conveyor belt or his pallet.

Not sure how having a Hispanic name would cause difficulties with these tasks. The problem here likely originated with a typo during database creation.

packin24/7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    OMG nail polish peddle pushers pink bike with tassels behind the door and scared of it. If this came to my house you would see me crying on my knees and thanking Santa

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I wonder would this turned into a throw away rifle now since it was delivered to the wrong address, left outside a door, which the post office can admit to. So when asked, you can say when you went to get the mail, you didn't see a big box that looks like it is for a rifle and have no idea what was going on. Since you have no receipt for the rifle, no one did a back ground check for the rifle, so really...this rifle belongs to no one and is lost and can not be traced to anyone using it.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I just noticed this correction at the end of the Blaze article:

Update: This story has been updated to change the term “assault rifle” to “semiautomatic rifle.” A Blaze reader called to our attention that for a rifle to be considered an assault rifle, it would have automatic fire mode. The weapon delivered to Horvitz was semiautomatic.

Wouldn't it be nice if the other outlets reporting on this cared about the distinction?

Top Bottom