• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Only at the 1500 can two members show up and get a real-world infraction, neg-rep, and impending ban. DrBarnes and M67, you know I'm getting you for what you did. :laugh:

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Parking is free; your argument is partially invalid.

Why is it FREE this time and not last time. :dunno:

Only at the 1500 can you see someone buy 1 pound of powder and 3 pounds of fudge.

True story.

Only at the 1500 can two members show up and get a real-world infraction, neg-rep, and impending ban. DrBarnes and M67, you know I'm getting you for what you did. :laugh:

Always miss the best when you don't go the first day.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Roadie and lovemywoods talked to me when I stopped by the booth at the last 1500. They actually "Looked At" some good pointers.

Of course I had a shower that morning so that may be why they talked to me and may have ignored some of the rest of you. :dunno:. Try a shower and deodorant this time and see if it helps. :laugh:

There you go gungirl--I fixed it for you..HA HA..
    What did they say when they FINALLY looked up to your eyes??
    You GOT to WATCH some of those INGO MODS....Bill.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana

Are you mad because we walked away mid conversation when that guy started talking to you about brass 7.62 rounds?

We just figured that since you stopped talking to us that the conversation was over, because that was rude when you started to ignore us.

We both felt hurt that a mod, especially you, would be so mean.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Are you mad because we walked away mid conversation when that guy started talking to you about brass 7.62 rounds?

We just figured that since you stopped talking to us that the conversation was over, because that was rude when you started to ignore us.

We both felt hurt that a mod, especially you, would be so mean.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I couldn't believe you guys left me with him! Who in the world wants to order ammo from an online super store when you are required to fax them your drivers license for a background check and to be placed in their files?! I don't care if I can get 1200 rounds for $250! :dunno:

Back on topic:

The 1500 is the only place you will find a guy who is willing to sell his soul in order to save a few bucks.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I couldn't believe you guys left me with him! Who in the world wants to order ammo from an online super store when you are required to fax them your drivers license for a background check and to be placed in their files?! I don't care if I can get 1200 rounds for $250! :dunno:

Dave and I don't indulge in such dirty calibers such as 7.62x39, so yeah, the two of us are going to GTFO of the situation as quick as possible.

Give us more credit than that.

Back on topic:

The 1500 is the only place you will find a guy who is willing to sell his soul in order to save a few bucks.

Fact

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Only at the 1500 will you recieve such a warm welcome for wearing an "Obama 2012" t-shirt!

I showed up at the INGO table a couple of shows ago with a t-shirt that had a big smiling obama right in the middle of it and they literally would not respond to anything I said, just glared at the shirt. Seems if they had read it they would have seen it says "I buy my guns at" some gun shop over near Terre Haute that I don't remember the name of.

The glarers usually start laughing when they READ the shirt but not this bunch. Musta been some of the OC'ers that go over the top when asked about their preferred method of carry.:dunno:

Top Bottom