• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I left my phone number once for a girl at the vacuum store. Totally got a call two hours later with the classic pick up line: "sir, your vacuum is ready, you may pick it up at your convenience". when I showed up all smiles and winks she acted like she didn't even remember me :(

rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    I heard of a guy who would leave his number on the back of a fake ATM receipt showing he had $850,000 in the bank..he got a call back every time

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I heard of a guy who would leave his number on the back of a fake ATM receipt showing he had $850,000 in the bank..he got a call back every time

I gave my wife my phone # for the first time on the back of my ATM receipt right after my student loan check was deposited. Said she didn't realize it and based on her awareness, I 100% believe her. Far cry from $850,000 though

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I had one email me a couple of times. The consensus among the observers at the time was the sealing the deal was likely, but it never happened.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    A friend of mine was a waitress at the Hooters on 38th Street (Indy) back in the day, and they had an entire wall in their break area covered with all the business cards and phone numbers written on napkins that the waitresses have collected. I'm sure drunk guys hitting on waitresses and leaving numbers is quite common, at least based on the size of the display on the wall. :D

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    I tipped a waffle house waitress with a tip and my phone number every weekend for six months. We knew of each other anyway, so before long I was doing it as kind of a joke. She finally told me not to do it any more, because she had the number memorized. The line that sealed the deal was when I asked her "How do you wait tables with broken fingers?" She said that her fingers weren't broken. I said they must be, because why would she have my number memorized but never have used it. We went out the next week, an d dated for about 16 months after that.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I don't leave phone numbers because that is pretty desperate. I have had an exotic dancer head to her locker to grab her phone so when she came back she could show me some interesting pictures and then pick my phone up and send herself a text. She did end up trying to get a hold of me about 2 weeks later but I was a bit intoxicated and forgot what her real name was so when I got the text I was like "huh?".

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I worked at a strip club several (several) years ago. I was amazed what the girls looked like in real light. Flashing lights and a few beers makes a real difference.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Got a call back from a Hooters girl or any other waitress after leaving their phone number? I got the idea from another thread on here and was just wondering because I admit I have tried but I have never gotten a call back ever!

manygunsmike

You're not really Herman Cain, are you? :):

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    A friend of mine was a waitress at the Hooters on 38th Street (Indy) back in the day, and they had an entire wall in their break area covered with all the business cards and phone numbers written on napkins that the waitresses have collected. I'm sure drunk guys hitting on waitresses and leaving numbers is quite common, at least based on the size of the display on the wall. :D

They're not all drunk. And I'll bet they're not all guys these days.:rolleyes:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I can't even get my wife to call me back let alone some waitress.
    Although did talk a waitress in to letting me and a buddy spend the night at her place during one of the "US" festivals in California once.
    But that was like 1983 :)

Allen you're doing it all wrong, you need to leave a message telling her you need an estimate.:D

Top Bottom