• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    well im in florida not greenwood lol - florida folks are not know for reading manuals clearly- i dont know how he did this- i dont have the firearm just a pic he sent me
    This is actually quite common. NHT3 can most likely tell you how to do it properly.
    Elmores is familiar with this problem as well. Let Jason fix it. It won't take him but a couple of minutes.

FULL308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2018
    US
    Yes this most definitely should work. I'd try that first, then maybe try all the other mentions on here. I'd be careful telling him to use a hammer of any kind knowing how he isn't gentle on things. Lol
    Remove the rear slide plate and relieve the spring pressure.

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The owner is an idiot and a good example of why the famous saying: You can’t fix stupid! exists. I would agree with the rubber mallet technique hitting the rear to the front.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    A little difficult to diagnose from a picture but from what I see I would remove the slide cover plate and tap it with a soft hammer. Just the soft hammer and gentle tapping should do it but I would remove the cover plate just to be on the safe side. Obviously got in a bit of a hurry on reassembly.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    “Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Top Bottom