• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So, turns out it was just gross incompetence. They weren't there when they needed to be.

I'm having a perspective problem. Was Crooks on the roof in the foreground, on the cameraman's side of the roof ridge? Was his ass pointed at the window, basically, a full side target at easy pistol range?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A lot of time before the election, I'm betting somebody takes another shot at him. Big media hasn't changed their message and it gets repeated into the ears of crazies every day. Other than Trump hiring his own security I don't see the secret service getting reorganized in time to correct any bad habits

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    A lot of time before the election, I'm betting somebody takes another shot at him. Big media hasn't changed their message and it gets repeated into the ears of crazies every day. Other than Trump hiring his own security I don't see the secret service getting reorganized in time to correct any bad habits
    I agree. And now that the left knows how easily it can be done....

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I agree. And now that the left knows how easily it can be done....
    In Dignitary Protection, we always said, “We have to be right 100% of the time, they only have to be lucky once.”

Allowing the room for someone to be THAT lucky is both unconscionable and astronomically low that it was just incompetence.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    In Dignitary Protection, we always said, “We have to be right 100% of the time, they only have to be lucky once.”

Allowing the room for someone to be THAT lucky is both unconscionable and astronomically low that it was just incompetence.
    They didn't try to kill Trump. They just made it easy for anyone else to do.

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    There’s a picture of the bullet whizzing by his head, and there was nothing in between Trump and the shooter that would cause the bullet to fragment.

Could you actually see the bullet or was it just the mirage or whatever? I saw the picture but I didn't try to zoom in to see what was there. I suppose if it had fragmented, it might not have been moving fast enough to create that 'wake'

Top Bottom