• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Still looks pretty lame but 30rd mags are on the way, the Form 1 has been filed, in-stock notifications have been subscribed to for the 922r sbr kit, ordered a Trijicon MRO, and started loading 147gr subs for it.

Pictured with a SilencerCo Octane 9 HD2 with their direct thread Scorpion adapter. SilencerCo actually made an adapter in the 18x1 mm thread pitch so no need for a 18x1 to 1/2x28 adapter.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    New handguard. Thinking about switching the stock to a UBR or who knows what else. Still needs a light and a different sling. Close to done though.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Here's a little different pic. It's my 7" SBR about midnight last night. I was helping my grand daughter with a photography homework assignment and she captured this:

IMG_0491-X2.jpg

It has a Damage Industries Brake on it and it will throw out some flames! The pic is straight out of the camera with zero editing or modifications.

***All safety procedures were in place and she used a wireless remote to fire the camera.***
    As a bonus if you go here there's a video of her shooting an SCCY 2. It was her first time ever shooting a gun. She definitely loved it!
    We're going back out when it's not so late as she wants to shoot a bunch of the other guns including the SBR.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Here's a little different pic. It's my 7" SBR about midnight last night. I was helping my grand daughter with a photography homework assignment and she captured this:

IMG_0491-X2.jpg

It has a Damage Industries Brake on it and it will throw out some flames! The pic is straight out of the camera with zero editing or modifications.

***All safety procedures were in place and she used a wireless remote to fire the camera.***
    As a bonus if you go here there's a video of her shooting an SCCY 2. It was her first time ever shooting a gun. She definitely loved it!
    We're going back out when it's not so late as she wants to shoot a bunch of the other guns including the SBR.

That reminds me of this:

[video=youtube;fGHxyBTycLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGHxyBTycLY[/video]

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009

Rock River Arms LAR-9
    10.5 inch Barrell
    Select Fire
    Daniel Defense Omega Rail
    EoTech XPS2-0
    Streamlight TLR-HL Rifle Kit
    Duty Rifle

digitalrebel80

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    New Whiteland
    Got 2 form 1 stamps back this week and just finished putting them together. First is a Ruger 22 charger with AGP stock and the HTA can. I would like to build a custom case for it this one is a little too small.

20151001_135949_zpsfp2nueme.jpg

20151001_135815_zpswbwejwvk.jpg

The other is a M92 with Stormwerks hinge, Wild bill shim and nut kit and Maticore Arms triangle stock

20151001_140039_zpsivpgqaj4.jpg

Got them both down to the range today too and had some fun. The M92 is LOUD!

Top Bottom