• ...and so much more!
  • Rossko85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2014
    Brownsburg
    Nice!!! I got tired of my upper being on backorder. I'll find one eventualy

Yeah...I got my ass wiped a bit on the price back in April due to my FFL being the only one in the area with it in stock! It is the original Mk18 DD put out as well..there is a difference apparently between this and what they put out now; it all has to do with the mil-spec low pro gas block vs. their proprietary low pro gas block now, and of course their new furniture....so it is a unique creature now according to DD. The price was actually $200 more for my style of Mk18 according to DD due to different gas block compared to the newer manufactured models; some with newer furniture some without...Mine was made in 2013 and was one of the last batches that got the "mil-spec"/Actual SOPMOD contracted low pro gas block...this is according to DD and literature I have dug up. Traded my ACR in on it...best trade I ever made!! LOL Thx again!

Last edited:

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    My new 22/45 LITE with PA micro dot and Guardian 22

EACDFBD6-D02D-4AD5-B9DF-842ACE8A7FBC-7278-00000EB718B5A088_zpsfb8529f6.jpg

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Hope the Primary Arms Advanced Micro Dot goes on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Currently running the PACRS and it feels a bit large for my 7.5" SBR.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Picked up a Mossberg MVP Thunder Ranch model that should be a fun suppressor host. I'd like to find a .300 blk barrel but not having any luck just yet.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Very sweet Slow Hand. I've been looking at the MVPs for quite a while, but didn't care for the laminated stocks. The OD green on the thunder ranch looks nice. Gonna have to pick one up now. :thumbsup:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I put my Arms Tech Compak-16 upper back it it's rightful place on my SBR. I got to thinking about the loss of MV after reading another thread on the subject a while back. This upper, and it's 9.5" barrel can produce a 14.5" M4 like MV of 2703fps with ss109 ball thanks to it having both progressive gain twist and polygon rifling in the same barrel. Then there's that whole "I used this upper in combat." thing that really gives one piece of mind. Being retired also means more ammo selection, so it's loaded with Cor-Bon DPX in case I should have unwanted visitors at the house. It won't fit in my cool little Storm case now, but I can fine something to put it in... My 7.5" upper is back on it's pistol lower and will be a truck gun.

Top Bottom