• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I don't mind hearing about Danica for awhile. I am sick of Jimmy Johnson. The same happened with Jeff Gordon a number of years ago. I quit watching and he was on my short list. But now, I root for him just as much as anyone else because he isn't the story every weekend.

I usually root for Mark Martin, Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, Michael Waltrip, or Dale Jr. The rest are just traffic to me. I can't stand the Busch Brothers either.

:woot:

ScreenHunter_01Feb051241.gif

SDC10014.jpg

SDC10193.jpg

LETS STRAP THEM BELTS TIGHT ONE MORE TIIIIME!!!!!!!!!!BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I wonder why they don't break up the tv listing into 1 hour of BS, the the start of the race?

Sorry about the freak out over the time. I shoulda known about the blabbing at the beginning.

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    I have a bad feeling about this race. I think someone is gonna get hurt bad or worse. The last time I had this feeling before a race was 2001 Daytona 500.

I hope im wrong.

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have a bad feeling about this race. I think someone is gonna get hurt bad or worse. The last time I had this feeling before a race was 2001 Daytona 500.

I hope im wrong.

These "cars" of the future are alot safer than in 01. Last year had some of the worst crashs i've ever seen and they immed walk away. Even that crash yesterday, where Dale Jr. got hit by 3 or 4 different cars while riding on the roof, flipped back over...and was still ok.

I have confidence in these cars from what I have seen the last 2 years.

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    These "cars" of the future are alot safer than in 01. Last year had some of the worst crashs i've ever seen and they immed walk away. Even that crash yesterday, where he got hit by 3 or 4 different cars while riding on the roof, flipped back over...and was still ok.

I have confidence in these cars from what I have seen the last 2 years.

:+1:

And if Dale sr. might have been wearing one of those trial hans devices that were being introduced he may have been saved that day in 2001

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Ever since I've been racing I've used a HANS device and I will never step into a car without one, unless it's autoX where there is a 1 in 1,000,000 chance of hitting another car and speeds generally do not go over highway speeds.

Top Bottom