Very nice indeed!

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    DyRDo8V.jpg

This thread needs more color , added several CZC goodies to the pistol and it's now an even sweeter shooter. For anyone curious the aluminum trigger really is better than the stock plastic unit, also gives you about a 1.75 pound trigger pull.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    DyRDo8V.jpg

This thread needs more color , added several CZC goodies to the pistol and it's now an even sweeter shooter. For anyone curious the aluminum trigger really is better than the stock plastic unit, also gives you about a 1.75 pound trigger pull.
    Awesome! Looks great!!

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    DyRDo8V.jpg

Love the flat trigger!

stymie12000

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Bripple
    I just picked up these two SP-01 Shadow.

The one on the bottom is a SP-01 Shadow Target ii. I polished up all the trigger parts and added a reduced power trigger return spring and 11.5# mainspring. DA is 5.25# and SA is 2.25#. I have a 85c trigger on it's way for it.

The one on the top is a SP-01 Shadow with CGW reach reduction kit, CGW S-2 kit (sear, extended firing pin, race hammer, reduced trigger return spring). I polished everything up and with the 11.5 mainspring I'm getting DA 4.75# and SA sub 2#... I have a CGW 10x bushing on it's way for this one. I will lighten the slide and mill for red dot on this one. This will be for Carry Optics division in USPSA..

Fyi in the photo I have the RRK in the shadow target ii. Since then I put that in the other shadow. Trigger pulls were done with the RRK in the shadow on top!

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    I just picked up these two SP-01 Shadow.

The one on the bottom is a SP-01 Shadow Target ii. I polished up all the trigger parts and added a reduced power trigger return spring and 11.5# mainspring. DA is 5.25# and SA is 2.25#. I have a 85c trigger on it's way for it.

The one on the top is a SP-01 Shadow with CGW reach reduction kit, CGW S-2 kit (sear, extended firing pin, race hammer, reduced trigger return spring). I polished everything up and with the 11.5 mainspring I'm getting DA 4.75# and SA sub 2#... I have a CGW 10x bushing on it's way for this one. I will lighten the slide and mill for red dot on this one. This will be for Carry Optics division in USPSA..

Fyi in the photo I have the RRK in the shadow target ii. Since then I put that in the other shadow. Trigger pulls were done with the RRK in the shadow on top!

looking good, are you going to do anymore mods to them?

stymie12000

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Bripple
    Steel and Wood.

The bottom one I will leave as is except for a 85c trigger. Its USPSA production legal. Plus it's a CZ Custom pistol (SP01 Shadow Target ii) so I want to keep it in stock form. It really doesn't need anything more. The barrel lockup is awesome. It shoots super accurate. It comes with fiber front sight and adjustable rear!
    Here is a 5 shot group from 15 yards with my handload!

The top one (blue grips) I will do some more work to. I will be milling the slide for a Deltapoint Pro and some slide ports/lightening. This is for Carry Optics division! I also have a CGW 10x bushing coming for it. The barrel lockup isnt as good as the other. I measured about .007 of barrel play at the muzzle when the barrel is in lockup. The 10x should take care of that. The gun shoots good groups except for the occasional flyer (1 or of 5). This leads me to believe that the barrel is accurate but the lockup isnt consistant! I will also crown and throat ream the barrel!

I'll post some more pics as the work continues!

Top Bottom