• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    A mother got slapped with hefty fine after police ticketed her 3-year-old son for urinating in the family's front yard.

The toddler pulled down his pants and went potty in the front yard to keep from wetting his pull-up.

Despite objections from the boy's mother, the officer wrote out a $2,500 ticket for public urination.

Officer slaps potty training toddler with fine - FOX Carolina 21

Good idea... lets start the kids early on the concept of abuse of the law by cops.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I'm surprised that the mother wasn't arrested for promoting sexual deviancy. :rolleyes:

Lodekai

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Wow my 3 yo has done this numerous times. In fact it doesn't take more than me turning my head and back. He's got his drawers down an in mid stream. Toddlers don't understand decency and coupled with a small bladder, when he has to go he means NOW! I as a parent talk to him about this but it still happens. What do I do at the park when the restrooms are locked at 3:00 in the afternoon?

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I'll always say that there isn't enough information in any news article and i would like to hear the officer's side...however, the only scenario that i could somewhat justify would be if their house is the neighborhood pariah (crack den, whore house, stolen car chop shop etc) and to get them to move, he constantly sits off of them and writes them for every possible thing you can think of. From the video though, her hands aren't dirty, so she's not pulling engines, she has all her teeth so she's not smoking meth or prostituting so i'm at a loss. So i'll give you this one and the one where the cop pistol whipped the kid and said he didn't in the report. The others are still bull**** :)

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Kinda gross asking some mother to pay him 2,500 bucks since he stared at some kids wiener.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Its all part of the life and death cycle. You start off life peeing your pants, then you pee in the yard. You spend the majority of your adolescent/adult life peeing in a toilet until you get old and start peeing in your yard again. Just prior to death you'll consistently pee in your pants. The second you die you will both pee and **** in your pants as a final farewell.

Top Bottom