• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    Now there are two school shooting in a week. POTUS's people are floating Executive action(s) on gun gun control, yeah is going to be stupid crazy.

I go to most 1500's only to fondle items I am interested in. As a bonus I hear more BS at a 1500 in one day then I could possibly hear in a year at an LGS.

I have owned guns since 16. I don't tremble and shake when I hear everyday politicians call for gun control. This time it's different. There is a media that is corrupt and a POTUS that has a pen and a phone. For the first time in history, will the pen might be mightier than the sword?

See you at the 1500.............................

MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    Considering the blatant actions of both Russia and China in recent months, probing our coastline and airspace again and again; I feel that the entire idea of POtuS being anti gun is wrong. I think he is in the pockets of the Gun Manufacturers. I think he might be moving this country toward a big, Nationwide, Insurgency against foreign invaders. If you take off the Hate Glasses and look at what could possibly be gained by increasing gun ownership another 300%, this is a clear answer.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    No new gun control is happening, Hillary ain't got any power, senate and congress hasn't changed and they don't have the numbers to make new laws. Its just all politics and talk. As for Barry not being anti-gun…..well…….this is INGO, anyone can join.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Considering the blatant actions of both Russia and China in recent months, probing our coastline and airspace again and again; I feel that the entire idea of POtuS being anti gun is wrong. I think he is in the pockets of the Gun Manufacturers. I think he might be moving this country toward a big, Nationwide, Insurgency against foreign invaders. If you take off the Hate Glasses and look at what could possibly be gained by increasing gun ownership another 300%, this is a clear answer.

This has got to be the most stupid statement ever made on INGO. I challenge anyone to find something that beats it.

On first glance, it seems counterintuitive, but think about it this way: The purpose of a system is what it does.

If you ignore the noise that comes out of the potus, and look at the effect he has had on gun ownership since his election, you could come to a similar conclusion.

I have often wondered what actions the fed could take if they believed they needed to broadly arm the population against foreign invasion. One effective way to do this, without spending too much money, would be to raise the spector of bans and restriction and let the people arm themselves.

It is a strange world and I allow for a wide variety of possibilities when trying to grok it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This has got to be the most stupid statement ever made on INGO. I challenge anyone to find something that beats it.

Not so fast... Bloomberg and Soros are HEAVILY invested in the gun/ammo industry. Yet they rail about being anti gun. Its quite beautiful really.

They push bans, knowing they probably wont work. Those attempts = more profits for the gun industry, which means a fatter wallet for them. And if they happen to succeed, they got what they really wanted, and will simply cash out and move on to the next invention/industry.

What other way can you directly influence your investment accounts by your actions and not get fined by the SEC?

ETA: I believe Soros is a majority shareholder in one of the holding companies that was buying up the gun manufacturers. There was a rumor going around that he was planning on simply closing the businesses as a back door gun control method.

Last edited:

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    When was the second school shooting?

Oh, you mean the NAU deal that was at o'dark thirty in the morning when no students were in class and involved an argument between people, which never would have hit the airways had the one in Oregon not happened last week?

Gun murder dropped 3.9% in 2014 per FBI UCR statistics. Gun murder is down 11.68% in actual numbers since 2009 (Thanks Obama!) and down a whopping 55% since the 1993 peak, despite 1. continued population growth each year, 2. concealed carry being further liberalized around the country, 3. the 2004 expiration of the 1994 AWB, and 4. millions of guns entering public hands each year.

Don't buy into the HYPE.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    ETA: I believe Soros is a majority shareholder in one of the holding companies that was buying up the gun manufacturers.

You mean Cerberus Capital, which owns Freedom Group? That was a popular internet claim that made the rounds a few years ago, but was thoroughly debunked.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20120720/rumor-control

(FGI), the holding company for such firearms manufacturers as Remington, Marlin, Bushmaster and DPMS, is in NO WAY affiliated with anti-gun activist George Soros.

George Soros has never been a part of Freedom Group or Cerberus. Further, as Cerberus is a privately owned corporation, run by sportsmen, shooters and firearms enthusiasts, we can say with great sincerity and certainty that George Soros will never be a part of the Freedom Group family of companies.

"If anyone should know whether George Soros is affiliated with either Freedom Group or Cerberus, it's me," said George Kollitides, Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of FGI. "I spent the last eleven years of my career at Cerberus and just recently stepped down to become executive chairman and chief executive officer of FGI. I did this in order to devote 100 percent of my time, effort and passion to a company I spent years building. I can emphatically proclaim, without the slightest of doubt, that George Soros has never, does not and never will own or be affiliated with Cerberus or Freedom Group.”

I'd love to see any credible sources detailing Bloomberg's investment in the gun industry; I personally think that's an internet rumor too.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When was the second school shooting?

Oh, you mean the NAU deal that was at o'dark thirty in the morning when no students were in class and involved an argument between people, which never would have hit the airways had the one in Oregon not happened last week?

Gun murder dropped 3.9% in 2014 per FBI UCR statistics. Gun murder is down 11.68% in actual numbers since 2009 (Thanks Obama!) and down a whopping 55% since the 1993 peak, despite 1. continued population growth each year, 2. concealed carry being further liberalized around the country, 3. the 2004 expiration of the 1994 AWB, and 4. millions of guns entering public hands each year.

Don't buy into the HYPE.

Yup. This one.

The talking heads are on full spin. Stop, look, listen.

HawgdawgLS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    US
    This presidential election is so crucial to 2A gun rights. Scalia, Kennedy, and Ginsburg are all on the verge of retirement and you can be sure neither Clinton, Biden, or Sanders will appoint pro-2A nominees to the bench.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It is unfortunate that it is merely whacked out white guys doing these things for the most part.
    Other whacked out guys are trying to help out though. The Oregon guy was black. The news reporter shooting was done by a black. Seems like Va Tech and maybe another one was Asian/Oriental.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Other whacked out guys are trying to help out though. The Oregon guy was black. The news reporter shooting was done by a black. Seems like Va Tech and maybe another one was Asian/Oriental.

It all runs together......The pick I saw of the Oregon perp looked white to me...???

Top Bottom