• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Oh and Fish and Chips in the original Fish and Chips country, is OUTSTANDING. Real French bread also beats the **** outta what we call French bread in the States. And Normandy is pretty awesome. Not much to see at the Beaches, just a few bunkers left at Omaha, but Pointe du Hoc, I could spend days there.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    I'm making this statement now, and again at the shooters meeting. Unless I get help with setup from now on, there will be NO Speed Shotgun at Atlanta CC next year. I was the ONLY person at setup today. Don't expect much from this match, as I put the effort I saw fit into it.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Sorry to hear of the lack of help you received.

In your opinion, will the match still be worth the 4 hour total drive for me? I do realize that worth is a relative value.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    It's not horrible but it's notthe best it could be. 4 stages, some 30ish yard slugs on one stage, 1 stage u start with just 4 shells in gun, the rest should be decent. Just a little frustrated with the serious lack of help, considerig I drive 2 hours 1 way to run these matches.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    It's not horrible but it's notthe best it could be. 4 stages, some 30ish yard slugs on one stage, 1 stage u start with just 4 shells in gun, the rest should be decent. Just a little frustrated with the serious lack of help, considerig I drive 2 hours 1 way to run these matches.

Tony and I are riding over together and if we come an hour early will it help??

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Just need to pound stakes and target stands in. I'm getting there around 8, but Ryan still has the key to the big gate, and won't be there til 830. That should be early enough. Just need some guys to pound stakes and stuff.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Thanks to everyone who came put early in the morning and helped finish setting up. Much appreciated. Ill have scores up this week, it's farm time and I've been in a tractor or combine until 10 every night, and that's after a 630-4 work day.

barryG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Carmel, IN
    Thanks for the great match. I had so much fun I can hardly contain it. Speed shotgun is turning out to be my favorite. 28 targets in 20 seconds on stage two made my day! Go Team Saiga!

Barry

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    WOW! But Ryan shoves those shells in so fast its crazy. If I had to go back to the SX2 Id be way down that list. Looks like the Purple People Eater held up its end for the most part.
    You can sent the prize check to the house. Cleaning the last stage did make my day.

Next year will be the year of the Akdal. Im takking my FastFire off the Saiga and putting it on a offset on my rifle.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    they making 10+rd mags yet for the Akdal? If so, I think Open might be in my future....

Not yet. But soon. I just ordered the trigger parts and gas piston to bring the gun into the 922 compliance. THEN hi cap mags are legal to use.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    excellent. I'll be in Delphi at Spence's off and on this winter, and I'll be down to deliver those Signal Targets (what we are calling them to avoid the *****ing from others). When they are available let me know and I'll meet you out at Wildcat.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom