• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    This Orwellian-style stockpile of statistics includes a vast and permanent network of discrimination databases, which Obama already is using to make “disparate impact” cases against: banks that don’t make enough prime loans to minorities; schools that suspend too many blacks; cities that don’t offer enough Section 8 and other low-income housing for minorities; and employers who turn down African-Americans for jobs due to criminal backgrounds.

Am I an ******* for not finding anything wrong with most of that?

Banks make loans to people who will be more likely to pay them back. If you have had multiple jobs in a short amount of time, gaps in employment, etc, REGARDLESS OF YOUR COLOR you will likely be declined a loan. Employers don't like hiring criminals, whether you're black or white. I wouldn't want to hire someone convicted of a robbery or something related to violence, white or black. Schools that suspend 'too many blacks'? Well, that's news to me, but I doubt it has to do with anything racial and more has to do with behavior in class.

Obama already said he wanted to create section 8 housing and relocate minorities to upper class white neighborhoods, because apparently the problems that population face is because they're not neighbors with doctors and lawyers? What will happen to property values if a family from section 8 housing (of any color) moves next door and they don't abide by Home Owners Association rules or receive too many complaints from the HOA? I don't like HOA at all, but it's a thing and people who choose to live in these neighborhoods must keep their lawn trimmed, looking nice, etc. You don't see many nice lawns and houses that are taken care of when you go through 'the projects'.

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    I firmly believe this country has 5-8 years left, if that. When the illegals get their amnesty, and they will, they will usher in candidates of their own ousting the very politicians that got them their amnesty in the first place, the Taco Tidalwave will take over this country just like it took over the Gulf Coast after Katrina. Here in NOLA you can't spit without hitting a Mexican or OTM illegal alien.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I firmly believe this country has 5-8 years left, if that. When the illegals get their amnesty, and they will, they will usher in candidates of their own ousting the very politicians that got them their amnesty in the first place, the Taco Tidalwave will take over this country just like it took over the Gulf Coast after Katrina. Here in NOLA you can't spit without hitting a Mexican or OTM illegal alien.

Inappropriate, but I seriously lol'd nevertheless.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm not sure why the OP should be a surprise; it was known that the Obama organization was compiling massive contact lists of all their special interest groups for the last Presidential Campaign. It was one reason their organization was so successful in getting out their vote (even though they got fewer votes than in 2008) while successfully suppressing the GOP vote (although Mitt Romney did a pretty good job of that himself).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom