• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    None of this anti-crap makes any sense at all. It is like cutting off a finger to treat a fever. It will have zero effect on any of the insane crap we are seeing in the world today.

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    Next to be able to sell you the proper amount of ammo you will just need to fill out this form and list every gun you own to make it easier on you. By filling out the form and listing all the guns you own they can put the info in a public database so that gun shops can easily look your info up saving you time and money. Ohh goody!

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Hmm, that would make range outings very short.....

130233ed3ea90c04e47967b7897e4387.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    When you're racing towards a brick wall, keep hitting the accelerator, and think "if only I push harder I'll stop" you might be a New York democrat.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Isn't the mag capacity in NY limited to 7 rounds? Who would sell 14 rounds and that's it? That's not even worth the effort.

With three range trips per year (presumably, one of your 90-day supplies is your self defense ammo), why not just name it the "Make Sure No One Has Any Idea How To Aim Act"?

They already have that law. They call it NYPD. :D Sorry, I had to.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    With three range trips per year (presumably, one of your 90-day supplies is your self defense ammo), why not just name it the "Make Sure No One Has Any Idea How To Aim Act"?

This kind of asshattery, sir is why you DON'T VOTE for DEMOCRATS. Republicans will do stupid. That's fair. But to go to this level of stupid requires a Democrat.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    How right he was--

In NY they may be getting the government that the majority want now. Unfortunately the courts show little interest in enforcing the Constitution.

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.
    --H. L. Mencken

(and the Democrat Party works very hard at fulfilling this outcome each and every day)

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

Where else will the NYPD get its new recruits?

Whoops. Scooped again...

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    LOLWUT. As another stated, what about those that reload? An instituted maximum projectiles? And those those that cast? A cast weight based on magazine size of the firearm loading for? Get real NY and toss your feel good bull crap.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Next up: Driver safety act.

In an effort to keep the world safer from student drivers, Individuals with learners permits are limited to 1 mile of driving per day until they get their license. During the first year they are limited to 5 miles per day, only 2 of which are highway miles.

The limited driving should prevent inexperienced drivers from driving too much. After all, the more you are allowed to drive, the more likely you are to get into an accident and kill someone.

Don't forget your background check as we would like to prevent another Las Vegas incident and assault vehicle tax.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I hear you, but there aren't any Republican candidates that don't contradict deeply held principles of mine.

Politicians don't affect every aspect of your life. Some of it is rhetoric.

I have many important issues, but gun laws are overwhelmingly influenced by political party.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom