NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    And if you tell them, that if we are to start shooting political opponents, then it would be okay for you to kill them... they'd freak out and call the police.

So, ask them why they want to live like a banana republic?
    Why don't they like 'democracy'. or.. AMERICA
    When I encounter lay people wanting that stuff to happen, I'm often reminded of a quote from one of the main antagonists of the game Half-Life 2: "Prepare for unforeseen consequences". These hypocrites are totally unprepared for where this will lead if we resolve our political problems with offensive violence.

You know it's funny. I'm not a fan of Brandon and I hang out with a lot of people who are REALLY not a fan of Brandon and his ilk, but when I think back on it, I've never once heard in person a mention of a desire of assassination after these three and a half years. Now the trump haters I personally know on the other hand.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    When I encounter lay people wanting that stuff to happen, I'm often reminded of a quote from one of the main antagonists of the game Half-Life 2: "Prepare for unforeseen consequences". These hypocrites are totally unprepared for where this will lead if we resolve our political problems with offensive violence.

You know it's funny. I'm not a fan of Brandon and I hang out with a lot of people who are REALLY not a fan of Brandon and his ilk, but when I think back on it, I've never once heard in person a mention of a desire of assassination after these three and a half years. Now the trump haters I personally know on the other hand.

Those who call for violence, are often surprised it's a 2 way switch.

Top Bottom