NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Where do you guys go with all the holsters loose mags ammo cases and such that has been accumulated over the years? I don’t have enough for a booth at a flea market lol

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Suzie's used to also have a place in Hebron that was very good. That one burnt down in a fire.

But speaking of ghetto, and since there has been some gun chatter, which I thought was forbidden in this thread, here is another off-topic post (video is graphic)

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Back from the kids "dinner" @ school for the top 15 students graduating. Very proud of the kid, that's for sure!

But how they called what they served "dinner" is beyond me. Mini pretzel bites, mini frozen tacos, mini pigs in a blanket, and a dough wrapped asparagus. All finger foods and truly the only thing really edible was the pretzel bites. At least the honor students got a decent lunch with the principal today. That was catered by Olive Garden

20240521_182912.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Back from the kids "dinner" @ school for the top 15 students graduating. Very proud of the kid, that's for sure!

But how they called what they served "dinner" is beyond me. Mini pretzel bites, mini frozen tacos, mini pigs in a blanket, and a dough wrapped asparagus. All finger foods and truly the only thing really edible was the pretzel bites. At least the honor students got a decent lunch with the principal today. That was catered by Olive Garden

View attachment 354216
    That dinner is sad. Our catered lunch, by the school, had a Mexican spread with all the fixings for around 50 people.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Was it free?
    Well it is a public school so mine, yours, and everyone else's tax dollars paid for it somewhere down the line

And that cheese is sub par at best. I complain about it all the time. Probably the cheapest can you can buy. Those tacos are terrible. Almost dog food.
    Yeah. Probably the worst cheese sauce I've had, which sucks, cause I love a good cheese sauce

At today's restaurant prices that is a $50 plate!
    Ok. That's some funny **** right there :rofl:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Are you sure?
    The plate looks fancy.
    Notice the double gold.
    This might be more like fogo de chao pricing.
    Made out of plastic and had silver colored plastic silverware as well. Didn't need the damn silverware as it was finger foods anyway......dumbasses

Top Bottom