Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yes. But it helps to have two.
    Gotta look at beer, liquor, Soda pop, limes, chips, etc

Not to mention, we just finished the Gaming License renewal.
    That's something like 9 different forms to fill out for Indiana State.
    And I JUST LOVE GOVERNMENT FORMS.
    :xmad:

Then gotta run the snowblower, put salt down, sometimes mop or check the bathrooms.
    And other various stuff.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I just bought a S&W 22s. This is a project gun, possibly has never been cleaned. I need the recoil spacer if anyone has one or knows of an in stock source. I have signed up at multiple sites to get notified if they come back in stock and posted a WTB ad here.

Thanks for any help.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I just bought a S&W 22s. This is a project gun, possibly has never been cleaned. I need the recoil spacer if anyone has one or knows of an in stock source. I have signed up at multiple sites to get notified if they come back in stock and posted a WTB ad here.

Thanks for any help.

Too bad they couldn't just give you the specs, and go to an online spring place.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    What I learned: If it's leaking on the top half, it is a rubber seal or putty sealing issue you can fix. Running out the bottom, just buy another. I had to go buy another. Luckily insinkerator parts are universal fits.
    Never would have known if I didn't run the dishwasher this afternoon. If I ran it tonight, I may have had another disaster on my hands.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I lucked out while thrifting today. Ran into something I never thought I would see in the wild. This ladies and gentlemen is a first appearance of Alien vs Predator. This comic kicked off a huge toy line several years later and then a film franchise. It is also the reason for all the (insert name here) vs Predator comic books that came after it. It is not the most expensive or rarest book that I own, but it is an important one to a huge fan base. It might however be the best 99 cents I have ever spent.

1706053048890.png

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I lucked out while thrifting today. Ran into something I never thought I would see in the wild. This ladies and gentlemen is a first appearance of Alien vs Predator. This comic kicked off a huge toy line several years later and then a film franchise. It is also the reason for all the (insert name here) vs Predator comic books that came after it. It is not the most expensive or rarest book that I own, but it is an important one to a huge fan base. It might however be the best 99 cents I have ever spent.

View attachment 327849
    Looks in pretty good shape too.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    VFon.gif
    :stickpoke:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

View attachment 327849
    Your new nephew will chew on them for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom