da region Highland

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    The sad thing about the school situation is that no matter how much they raise taxes, it is never enough. They still have the kids begging with constant fundraisers. All that and the kids perform no better or worse than historically.

School systems need to seriously cut their spending.
    But how are you going to pay for all the million dollar sport facilities that that all need to have????

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    So how do you sneak a skilled, educated Ukrainian across the norther border now?
    Anyone, boom any nationality l=can cross the Mexican line. But how about we stop letting g SKILLED workers get rejected wile unskilled workers get hiredl
    Because the gubmint doesn't want people with brains, only robots that vote for them.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Looks like ZurokSlayer is going, or maybe going.
    I was going back and forth with it and was going to go, but my dad is really motivated to work on my house tomorrow. Pouring concrete and hanging drywall all day. Plus I need a new furnace and need a lot of HVAC work done soon, so that takes precedence over the ammo and gas needed to go. I'll have to wait for the UziButton's Spring Shoot next year.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Parents are by far the most miserable people I know. Especially the parents with bad or defective children(unless they have enough money not to care). I love when they tell me how much joy their child brings them, but can never actually describe the joy. Only that "you would need children to know." So if you are a parent, then joy=misery(unless you have enough money not to care).

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    All is paid off except for house and her student loans. All of which are fully paid in 13 years.

So just into our 40s well be debt free.

Right about time to break ground on new digs that will reset the debt clock.

Factor in possible job loss and a few economic downturns, we still should be OK.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom