d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    While it's rather large, I'd recommend reservations at the new Journeyman Distillery in Valpo.View attachment 307901View attachment 307903
    A grilled cheese and fries for $8. $7 for a coffee. What is this, Starbucks:lmfao: I don't think so.

To much hoity toity BS on that menu. Make me a burger that's excellent and forget the fufu bs sauce on it. Burger needs nothing more that salt n pepper along with choice of cheese and bacon.

Not a thing on that menu sounds appealing. Guess I'm old school. I don't get why every new restaurant is trying to sell **** that the freaks in California eat.

No offense to those that like that fufu ****

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    A grilled cheese and fries for $8. $7 for a coffee. What is this, Starbucks:lmfao: I don't think so.

To much hoity toity BS on that menu. Make me a burger that's excellent and forget the fufu bs sauce on it. Burger needs nothing more that salt n pepper along with choice of cheese and bacon.

Not a thing on that menu sounds appealing. Guess I'm old school. I don't get why every new restaurant is trying to sell **** that the freaks in California eat.

Hence the things we ate I generally don't make at home. That's why you'll not catch me at Olive Garden. I can boil pasta.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    That's shiiiity.... Keep in mind they are fairly new he only had a few months at Brewfest before they closed up shop. We had a pound of brisket that was out of this world. The pulled pork actually had depth, the Mac and cheese was good we thought it had garlic notes. The elote was actually pretty damn good.

Service was great, first round was on the house and we were checked on regularly.
    Yeah like I said, well give it another shot, not giving up

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012

I was forced to go to this place for a bachelor party pre game deal…. And me being sober I ordered the coffee and I must say after I figured out how to work the contraption it was good lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom