• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Racoon army this is a NORTH of us30 truck. Don't attack it. :)

Oohh 2nd doors for the rear seats very nice. You can put lots of insulation and the machine in the back as well. ;)
    It was the damn tree rats that chewed through the fuel line on the last one.
    The rear seats fold up nice and tight against the back rests and I couldn't believe how much room was on the
    floor. Guess it makes up for the shorter bed.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    @Max Volume - there are owners forums for just about every vehicle. Lurk until you find a good one and then join. You'll see lots of good tips.

YouTube will have lots of videos on using the various features. Some dealers do short demo vids showing how to use all the features.

RTFM - read it all the way through, more than once.

Enjoy it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Saturday morning and ready for some lunch in Crown Point Schoop's With Da Pinkfather if he shows up or not.
    jedi has it on VERY GOOD authority that Da PINKFather will be there with a surprise.

Ya losers don't want to miss out. Especially the new comers.

DA PINKFather has not made an appearance in over a year.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    @Max Volume - there are owners forums for just about every vehicle. Lurk until you find a good one and then join. You'll see lots of good tips.

YouTube will have lots of videos on using the various features. Some dealers do short demo vids showing how to use all the features.

RTFM - read it all the way through, more than once.

Enjoy it.
    The dealer showed me where to find many youtube videos put out by Ford on using all the features.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Barbers - meh, the wait everywhere has become unbearable. I still attempt to go to Man Cave, but I cannot wait 45 minutes for a hair cut. My time is worth more. FWIW i've found women - both barber and beauticians cut hair far better than men on short "cuts" than men. The newest girl at Man Cave does a good job. I'm back and forth with sportclips because i can get in and out much faster these days, but it is a little more expensive. I should not have to sacrifice an hour of my life to get a number 2 on the sides and finger length cut on top.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Barbers - meh, the wait everywhere has become unbearable. I still attempt to go to Man Cave, but I cannot wait 45 minutes for a hair cut. My time is worth more. FWIW i've found women - both barber and beauticians cut hair far better than men on short "cuts" than men. The newest girl at Man Cave does a good job. I'm back and forth with sportclips because i can get in and out much faster these days, but it is a little more expensive. I should not have to sacrifice an hour of my life to get a number 2 on the sides and finger length cut on top.
    Also from what I recall the last time I called man cave(10 years ago) they don't even take appointments.

Yea no I don't have time to sit around.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I actually bought some clippers and watched some Youtube videos, but I'm afraid of doing it myself, because I want it short but not butch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom